South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Breakfast meeting - Tottingworth Farm - Sunday 24th April 08.30 eating @09.00 (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=24076)

BIG"E" 19-04-2022 09:44 AM

1. Ian and Steve 1xLarge breakfast, 1x Bacon and Sausage bap with 2 x hash browns.
2. dean +1 2x large breakfasts, both with no mushrooms and both with hash browns, 1 with black pudding please
3. Simon & Jo - 2 x Large breakfasts
4. Rob & Cassie - 1 x mini breakfast (brown toast) with added hash browns and mushrooms, 1 x poached egg on brown toast.
5. Shane - Large Breakfast and a pot of tea.
6. Scott T.
7. neil, lucy +2 As long as the car passes its mot 2 days before 2x large breakfast 1 x sausage bap
8. Jason + small breakfast + 2 hash browns
9. Leighton & Lisa - 1x large breakfast no beans or mushroom
+ hash brown .... 1x large breakfast +hash brown no mushroom....
10. Steve, Claire & Ellie - 1x small brekkie + hash browns, 1 x small brekkie no egg, 1 kids build your own (sausage, beans, toast).
11. James - Large Brek with black pudding
12. Granby (in the slowest vehicle I've ever owned lol)
13. Smithy + 2 kids. Breakfast bap and 2 rounds of toast.
14. Sean
15. Toby +1 - Large Breakfast and a Sausage Bap
16. Nige + Full English please

Any more please, please put your names down. :doubleup:

Granby 19-04-2022 09:50 PM

1. Ian and Steve 1xLarge breakfast, 1x Bacon and Sausage bap with 2 x hash browns.
2. dean +1 2x large breakfasts, both with no mushrooms and both with hash browns, 1 with black pudding please
4. Rob & Cassie - 1 x mini breakfast (brown toast) with added hash browns and mushrooms, 1 x poached egg on brown toast.
6. Scott T.
7. neil, lucy +2 As long as the car passes its mot 2 days before 2x large breakfast 1 x sausage bap
10. Steve, Claire & Ellie - 1x small brekkie + hash browns, 1 x small brekkie no egg, 1 kids build your own (sausage, beans, toast).
12. Granby (in the slowest vehicle I've ever owned lol) Breakfast Bap
14. Sean

Seanedg 20-04-2022 09:12 AM

6. Scott T.

14. Sean - Full English

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

BIG"E" 20-04-2022 10:20 AM

1. Ian, Steve Rocket Ronnie and Robert 2xLarge breakfasts, 1x Bacon and Sausage bap with 2 x hash browns. and a mini breakfast..

6. Scott T. Large breakfast + black pudding.

14. Sean - Full English

I have to place the orders by this Friday lunchtime :doubleup:

Leight 20-04-2022 08:12 PM

1. Ian, Steve Rocket Ronnie and Robert 2xLarge breakfasts, 1x Bacon and Sausage bap with 2 x hash browns + 1 x Mini breakfast.

8. Jason + mini breakfast + 2 hash browns

9. Leighton & Lisa - 1x large breakfast no beans or mushroom+ hash brown 1x large breakfast +hash brown no mushroom....

11. James - Large Breakfast with black pudding

14. Sean - Full English

Leight 20-04-2022 08:14 PM

Has anyone got a interior grab handle laying around for a bug/blob hopefully someone has and can bring to breakfast meet Sunday. Cheers peeps

BIG"E" 22-04-2022 07:09 PM

1. Ian, Steve Rocket Ronnie and Robert 2xLarge breakfasts, 1x Bacon and Sausage bap with 2 x hash browns + 1 x Mini breakfast.

8. Jason + mini breakfast + 2 hash browns

9. Leighton & Lisa - 1x large breakfast no beans or mushroom+ hash brown 1x large breakfast +hash brown no mushroom....

11. James - Large Breakfast with black pudding

14. Sean - Full English

The above breakfasts have been ordered !:doubleup:

Please if you cant make it please let me or the farm café know !!

If you don't give adequate notice of cancellation unfortunately you will be expected to pay for your order.

Red Baron 23-04-2022 03:48 PM

Is there anyone coming tomorrow that has a diagnostics tool that can read and clear fault codes on a 2005 Merc SL55 AMG?
Cheers
Shane

NL03Scooby 23-04-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 254108)
Is there anyone coming tomorrow that has a diagnostics tool that can read and clear fault codes on a 2005 Merc SL55 AMG?
Cheers
Shane

I have one that might do the trick, it's good enough to read and clear abs and air bag faults on quite a few models. Will bring it along.

Red Baron 23-04-2022 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NL03Scooby (Post 254109)
I have one that might do the trick, it's good enough to read and clear abs and air bag faults on quite a few models. Will bring it along.

Brilliant, cheers Rob. He let the auxiliary battery go flat and believe it or not just charging it doesn't clear the fault.

Anger 23-04-2022 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 254108)
Cheers
Shane

I have one as well that’s alway in the Focus, you need one daily with these :D

BIG"E" 25-04-2022 09:39 AM

Thank you very much to all of you that attended yesterdays breakfast meeting.

It was good catching up with you all, I cant believe how much all the children have grown.

I think the staff at the Tottingworth Farm Cafe did a good job and the breakfast I had was very tasty.

Hopefully we will be invited again. :doubleup: