South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   General Car / Scooby Chat (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   TUNNEL RUN (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=1866)

lady-turbo-wrx 22-07-2009 07:19 AM

Re: TUNNEL RUN

Right then back on with the list!

1.scoobytibs
2.majorscooby
3.herbert
4.graydog
5.lady-turbo-wrx
6. scoobycoops
7.scoobycoops (Maybe)
8.Anger
9.GuruPG
10.BlueBugEye (convoy PP?)
11. Jonny (maybe)
12.tcVYV

herbert 23-07-2009 09:24 PM

after the tunnel run trip to southend 1st of the mouth is allways a good meet ? :10:

scoobytibs 23-07-2009 09:32 PM

thats where i normally go we meet up with the ESC and drive down with them its a good run but think this time it might be late by the time we finish tunnel running (or im just an old git ) lol

scoobycoops 25-07-2009 04:12 PM

Sorry.
Going to have to count me out.

This is Gay Pride weekend. No - I'm not gay.
It's just a bloody good day and my mates birthday.

scoobycoops 25-07-2009 05:49 PM

1. scoobytibs
2. majorscooby
3. herbert
4. graydog
5. lady-turbo-wrx
6. tcVYV
7. Jonny (maybe)
8. Anger
9. GuruPG

majorscooby 27-07-2009 07:26 PM

Anybody else up for this?? :drive:

N.J.P 27-07-2009 07:49 PM

I love the tunnel run and could get a few other people along on the night...

I have got a tunnel run route if you want to use it but i will need to tweek it a bit for the meeting point !!

it takes in all of the tunnels i know of in Central london ! Let me know if you have not got one sorted and i will tweek the one i have !

iain1502 27-07-2009 08:27 PM

Would have liked to do this but no can do.

666subaru 28-07-2009 09:06 AM

Why dont you lot come up to thurrock services at 6.30pm and then on to basildon for the Essex meet at 7pm and then do your tunnel run, show some SES representation as its just up the road from where you are going. And the dartford tunnel is on the way :twisted: :doubleup:

We are going to this as it will be a blast and we are going past there on our way back from Norfolk :doubleup:

Come on you hard core subaru enthusiasts, you know it makes sense :doubleup:

omen46 28-07-2009 12:57 PM

1. scoobytibs
2. majorscooby
3. herbert
4. graydog
5. lady-turbo-wrx
6. tcVYV
7. Jonny (maybe)
8. Anger
9. GuruPG
11.omen46

with a bit of luck ill be there guys!!

majorscooby 28-07-2009 02:24 PM

1. scoobytibs
2. majorscooby
3. herbert
4. graydog
5. lady-turbo-wrx
6. tcVYV
7. Jonny (maybe)
8. Anger
9. GuruPG
11.omen46

with a bit of luck ill be there guys!!

come on dame you can make it, havent seen you for a while!!

N.J.P 28-07-2009 06:49 PM

why dont you all meet at thurrock at 1830 with me go for the run to basildon and then cruise the seafront down and back then do your tunnel run when the traffic is lighter ????

This would make for better pics in the tunnels as you can all park up and take pics !!!! and also the later you go into central london the easier it is to park up on the bridges without getting moved !!!

if you can do this you can count another four scoobs in on your list !
N.J.P white classic golld decals
N.J.P's BIRD
Alan B & kim
essexboy81

majorscooby 28-07-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.J.P
why dont you all meet at thurrock at 1830 with me go for the run to basildon and then cruise the seafront down and back then do your tunnel run when the traffic is lighter ????

This would make for better pics in the tunnels as you can all park up and take pics !!!! and also the later you go into central london the easier it is to park up on the bridges without getting moved !!!

N.J.P's BIRD
Alan B & kim
essexboy81

1. scoobytibs
3. herbert
4. graydog
5. lady-turbo-wrx
6. tcVYV
7. Jonny (maybe)
8. Anger
9. GuruPG
11.omen46

Right, im gonna be upfront and not beat about the bush im gonna drop out of the tunnel run and save it for another day, ive oppted for the southend run to meet some of the essex lot. sorry guys.

lady-turbo-wrx 28-07-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorscooby
Quote:

N.J.P's BIRD
Alan B & kim
essexboy81

1. scoobytibs
2. herbert
3. graydog
4. tcVYV
5. Jonny (maybe)
6. Anger
7. GuruPG
8. BlueBugEye (convoy PP?)
9. omen46

Right, im gonna be upfront and not beat about the bush im gonna drop out of the tunnel run and save it for another day, ive oppted for the southend run to meet some of the essex lot. sorry guys.

Sorry,but im gonna have to drop out to :oops: as im having a few boost/running issues with my old girl,and dont know if she would handle the tunnel run,so im going to the southend cruise Hopefully :doubleup:

herbert 28-07-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

N.J.P's BIRD
Alan B & kim
essexboy81

1. scoobytibs
4. graydog
5. lady-turbo-wrx
6. tcVYV
7. Jonny (maybe)
8. Anger
9. GuruPG
11.omen46

cant make it now sorry :doubledown:

Crowman 29-07-2009 09:26 AM

OK as the list is getting shorter how about we all go to Southend and make an SES appearance then re arrange the tunnel run :doubleup:

N.J.P 29-07-2009 09:48 AM

the tunnels will always be there but the southend run is only once a month lol....

Granby 29-07-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

the tunnels will always be there but the southend run is only once a month lol....

Been and done Southend many times, tunnels are more fun :yeah:

majorscooby 29-07-2009 04:08 PM

SES shirts a MUST if youve got one and your going!!!!! :doubleup: little bit of advertising

herbert 29-07-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

SES shirts a MUST if youve got one and your going!!!!! :doubleup: little bit of advertising

:10:

lady-turbo-wrx 29-07-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Yes Boss :agreed::

majorscooby 29-07-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady-turbo-wrx
Quote:

Yes Boss :agreed::

You know it makes sense!!! :rofl: :rofl:

scoobytibs 29-07-2009 09:59 PM

ordererd my shirt and turned up today good quality shirt will ware mine saturday see you all there :doubleup: :10:

N.J.P 30-07-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobytibs
ordererd my shirt and turned up today good quality shirt will ware mine saturday see you all there :doubleup: :10:

are you going to be at thurrock or coming straight to basildon ????

scoobytibs 30-07-2009 05:19 AM

meeting at the wharf pub kent side of the dartford tunnel at 8.30 mate then on to london didnt sort out route that was left to a kent scooby member so dont think were going down to southend this run still be good to see you all thou will be a good nite out i hope as long as weather stays good ..

SpecB 30-07-2009 09:10 PM

OK can anybody confirm if the run is still on and if so where are we meeting, also anybody coming up from near Littlehampton or along the A24?

Granby 30-07-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueBugEye
OK can anybody confirm if the run is still on and if so where are we meeting, also anybody coming up from near Littlehampton or along the A24?

Tunnel run is def still on :doubleup: meet at the Wharf 8.30 leaving around 9.00

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?show ... 0&start=40

31-07-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueBugEye

Hello im from surrey scoobies.
Myself and a friend of mine will be convoying from dorking so could meet you on route, say horsham or Pease Pottage.

scoobycoops 31-07-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

N.J.P's BIRD
Alan B & kim
essexboy81

I think this is a good idea. Who is going to PP and then to southend, then doing a run?
What time is anyone meeting at PP?
What time is the Southend meet?

scoobycoops 31-07-2009 08:39 PM

"P!ss up" and "brewery" keep popping into my mind!!

scoobycoops 31-07-2009 08:41 PM

I'm skipping the Gay Pride thing.
.... Haaa - "skipping" ...... "gay"... hand in hand..

I fancy a tunnel run/Soutend meet...

31-07-2009 09:31 PM

1. scoobytibs
2. graydog
5. Anger
6. Jonny (maybe)
7. GuruPG (convoy from Pease Pottage)
8. tcVYV (convoy from Pease Pottage)
9. BlueBugEye (convoy PP?)
10.omen46

If anyone else wants to join us myself and VYVtc will be meeting at Pease Pottage aroun 6pm, leaving at 6.30pm in convoy straight to the wharf (not including the southend cruise) http://www.shepherd-neame.co.uk/pubs...wharf_dartford where we will meet up with the SIDC forum at 20.30 hours leaveing at about 21.00 for the tunnels.

From what i understand SIDC have got a route planed which does not include the southend cruise.

are all the people above still going or are some of you southending?

SpecB 31-07-2009 10:20 PM

I'll see you at pease pottage at 6ish then!

simonairheadz 01-08-2009 09:25 AM

im southending in sons drift volvo

Anger 01-08-2009 03:55 PM

2 tunnel runs and Southend all on the same night, somebody didnt think this one out well lol

N.J.P 01-08-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger
2 tunnel runs and Southend all on the same night, somebody didnt think this one out well lol

the southend run was only an invite.... i do the same run every month its an exellent meet and well worth the turn out !
origionally i posted it on http://www.gbperformance.co.uk but thought i would invite all from SES seeing a few seemed interested when we were at time attack at brands.

Anger 02-08-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger

the southend run was only an invite.... i do the same run every month its an exellent meet and well worth the turn out !
origionally i posted it on http://www.gbperformance.co.uk but thought i would invite all from SES seeing a few seemed interested when we were at time attack at brands.

Was just saying there isnt alot on this month mate and it all happens on the same weekend ;)

Steve_PPP 02-08-2009 06:54 PM

anyone take any photos then? 8-)

SpecB 02-08-2009 10:13 PM

I've got a few on the phone but they're crap! Was a long night!

scoobytibs 03-08-2009 08:12 AM

thats a long way back to littlehampton wot time you get home then mate ?