South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Sunday 7th June, 2015 (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=19718)

Rdlangy1 07-06-2015 06:01 AM

Got a 100g Nescafé - Tesco weren't open as Sunday trading - but hopefully this will help :ok:

http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/v...psjvwloi7j.jpg

The Handbrake 07-06-2015 06:30 AM

Perfect xx

BIG"E" 07-06-2015 07:00 AM

must be mad been up an hour!!:fool::grin:

The Mrs. is coming too..:doubleup:

To check out the catering ?? :lol:

666bod 07-06-2015 07:01 AM

I'm leaving in ten mins from Hastings way I've also been up an hour and I've not got the kids either lol

Anger 07-06-2015 07:33 AM

Lots of nice cars on the move this morning up here.... As I'm off to work :(

Have a good one people :)

The Handbrake 07-06-2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG"E" (Post 209230)
must be mad been up an hour!!:fool::grin:

The Mrs. is coming too..:doubleup:

To check out the catering ?? :lol:

Omg nervous now as I know Mrs E is an excellent cook. Made a lemon traybake at midnight as Ginola looked at me when I said "only fruit"

Stacey 07-06-2015 08:10 AM

Sorry I couldn't make is today :( wish I could :(. Have lots of fun xx

Rdlangy1 07-06-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey (Post 209234)
Sorry I couldn't make is today :( wish I could :(. Have lots of fun xx

Hop in with me and the cuz next time Stacey :ok:

Bytes 07-06-2015 06:27 PM

Had a great day (after the awful wait to get in!!) Thanks for organising Scott and a huge thanks to Wanda for the lovely spread :ok: Great to see folk again and lots of cars to look at ... perfect day :)

Rdlangy1 07-06-2015 06:35 PM

Absolutely awesome day!
Admittedly the 90min queue to get in took the p*ss, but I think it was well used by most...I think we should adopt a new sport of pushing ur car by hand down the road whilst speed detailing and buffing :ok:

Wanna thank everybody for making Glenn feel welcome - he's not really a petrol head but everyone made him feel welcome!

Great thanks to Scott for organising and big shout out to Wanda for the superb spread! It's true - the lemon drizzle cake is out of this world!!!! Gotta say I liked the brownies to :ok:

Good to see everyone again - cars were looking fantastic, especially jays RB320 - gotta say that is one mint motor mate :ok:
Enjoyed the arena laps (thanks rob for getting us there in the nick of time!) - good fun popping and banging exhausts and spinning the grass up for public amusement! Ha ha (and smoking the clutch!!!)

Always a pleasure to see me and Mrs E - good conversations with all.
Bod - nice to meet you.

Rob / Steve - thanks for walking round with us, good fun - but Focus RS - still green for me I'm afraid! :ok:

A real pleasure to be part of this group and get out and about with like minded people :ok:

See u for breakfast next week!

Ryan :ok:

Granby 07-06-2015 07:12 PM

What time did you all get there, as when i did the kent scoobies stand we used to get there around 8am and never had any queues getting in

Ginola 07-06-2015 07:19 PM

Had a smashing day today thanks to everyone that came along and a big thanks to Scott for organising, nice to see You all!

What a diverse lineup of cars!

We would have been there about 8.40 if we hadn't got stuck in stationary traffic Granby.

Granby 07-06-2015 07:27 PM

OK I see, Bromley is always a good show for a diverse range of cars but I had the lure of V8's today that I couldn't resist lol

Steve_PPP 07-06-2015 07:37 PM

Not sure if there was any reason for the holdup other than a problem on the gate, can't see how the queue didn't move for 15 minutes at a time as cars were flowing in the entrance gate, albeit slowly.

Still, a really good event with so many different cars to see. Perfect weather, thanks again Wanda for the food, and the random eton-mess in a coffee cup :lol:

Considering it cost us a fiver per car to get in, superb value for a day out too :10:

Banstead Stig 07-06-2015 07:54 PM

A friend of mine was there in his FSTi.

He took a shine to Big E's WR1. :D

BIG"E" 07-06-2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banstead Stig (Post 209269)
A friend of mine was there in his FSTi.

He took a shine to Big E's WR1. :D

He obviously has good taste.. :doubleup:

It was a good day, cheers Scott. :five:

Special thanks to Wanda for a superb spread once again, x :worthy: :10:

tbtstt 07-06-2015 09:18 PM

Drove past the entry queue on the way to Brands at about half 9. Was keeping an eye for you guys but didn't see any of you: did see a lot of British classics dying on the side of the road though!

666bod 07-06-2015 10:53 PM

Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Sunday 7th June, 2015

What a blinding day brilliant company was really good meeting u all and ur wives the wife felt really welcome as well and that's a big plus for me I can't wait to come out with u all again and wanda the spread was spot on 👍🏻😉and u guys and some lovely looking cars big fan of big Es wr1 and Ryan thanks for the lend of cleaning gear and the advice about what to get top fellas 😜

Scott.T 07-06-2015 11:05 PM

Thankyou all for coming today it was good too see you all and I think we put on a very tidy display.
Did I avoid sunburn.....nope. Oh well Goodwood FOS next for a top up !!!!!

Thanks also to Wanda for supply of munchies. My boys loved the cakes, fruit salad, cream and meringue. The Bitburger isn't bad either says Dad ;)

Banstead Stig 08-06-2015 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG"E" (Post 209273)
He obviously has good taste.. :doubleup:

Well, he drives a FSTi, so you won't hear me arguing with you there...

NL03Scooby 08-06-2015 12:36 PM

Thought this was a really good event, so much to see and was nice to have a look around at the trade stands too, whilst looking out for the best pack size to price ratio for micro fibre cloths!

Thanks Scott for your hard work booking the event and for also getting us in the arena, that was a nice change.

Massive Thank you to Wanda for the amazing refreshments, a top class spread!

Was nice to see everyone as usual and really look forward to seeing everyone again at the breakfast meet this coming weekend!

jay 11-06-2015 11:00 AM

Great day so thanks Scott. Cant believe it was 4 days ago! Wanda, time to enter Masterchef me thinks??? Thanks for the food, proper lush. Was great to see you all, top bunch, and planning to meet up a lot more this year with you.

The Handbrake 11-06-2015 03:01 PM

Thank you all for a great day to Scott and his crew for their hard work. Loved going in the arena. "how fast were u he asked" "well we are all 8 min cars" " how fast did you do it in ?" " 8:40 ish" " did you stop midway?" " nah I went in reverse" was how the conversation went lol