South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Projects (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lots of parcels turned up today (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=3156)

Greig 05-01-2010 08:42 PM

Lots of parcels turned up today

Got home from work today and to find Santa had come late or Very Early!
Got an STI 7 interior, Solid front drop links and front Anti roll bar (Whiteline) Inner Wing mounted induction kit, And some STI fog light covers!
I felt like a kid in a toy shop :-D
I will post up a new spec for my car when i get a chance, It will be very different from when people last saw it!:whistle:

Mortster 05-01-2010 09:53 PM

Photos man, Photos...:-P

SpecB 06-01-2010 06:50 AM

Good job, love those deliveries!

Crowman 06-01-2010 07:04 AM

Love parcels turning up for car:doubleup:

Chunk 06-01-2010 11:27 AM

Hate waiting for parcels to turn up, but love it when they do.

AndyWRX 06-01-2010 12:30 PM

get some pics up matey, hate waiting for bits to turn up especially when they get delivered by royal fail

Nige 06-01-2010 12:33 PM

Sti 7 seats are fantastic mate very huggy. :drive:

Greig 06-01-2010 12:35 PM

Nige, bet your busy this time of the year!!
How's the Evo in the snow?

Nige 06-01-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greig (Post 31995)
Nige, bet your busy this time of the year!!
How's the Evo in the snow?

Yes mate very busy people keep crashing. Capri's everyone should be made to drive a Capri for at least 6 month's after passing there test. People would understand more on how to control a slide/skid & threfore make my life a bit easyer Ha! Ha! As for the Evo it's no good for this weather mate it would need some proper snow tyres not big fat dry tarmac things. The other half has a Rav & its fantastic in this weather. How's my old Scoob doing? Any news on your car yet? :drive:

Greig 06-01-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 32019)
Yes mate very busy people keep crashing. Capri's everyone should be made to drive a Capri for at least 6 month's after passing there test. People would understand more on how to control a slide/skid & threfore make my life a bit easyer Ha! Ha! As for the Evo it's no good for this weather mate it would need some proper snow tyres not big fat dry tarmac things. The other half has a Rav & its fantastic in this weather. How's my old Scoob doing? Any news on your car yet? :drive:

Your Scoob Is fine, had a few little probs but sorted now: Rear brakes seized on, was the handbrake shoes- My car did the same after i left it for about 3 weeks!, The lambda sensor on the headers went, And there is a split hose on the fuel lines.
This has ment the parralell fuel lines, Fuel rails and all new hoses and some 650cc injectors have been purchased a little earlier than expected!
I bought him all blue silicone hoses for christmas and he has had the cd player fixed. (do you have the sat nav cd anywhere?)
As for my car I think i have bought just about everything i can for the car,
The Engine should be done by the end of the month hopefully!
Can't wait for the Ring Should be Brilliant!

Nige 07-01-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greig (Post 32025)
Your Scoob Is fine, had a few little probs but sorted now: Rear brakes seized on, was the handbrake shoes- My car did the same after i left it for about 3 weeks!, The lambda sensor on the headers went, And there is a split hose on the fuel lines.
This has ment the parralell fuel lines, Fuel rails and all new hoses and some 650cc injectors have been purchased a little earlier than expected!
I bought him all blue silicone hoses for christmas and he has had the cd player fixed. (do you have the sat nav cd anywhere?)
As for my car I think i have bought just about everything i can for the car,
The Engine should be done by the end of the month hopefully!
Can't wait for the Ring Should be Brilliant!

I should never ask how an old car is doing. Glad its only minor stuff. That is good news about the cd playey. That thing cost £2500 in 2003 & broke just before the ring trip last year. I will have a good look about for that disc as there not cheap.

Greig 07-01-2010 09:06 PM

Thanks, As you said only minor probs, still an awesome car!!,
We went up to Canbridgeshire in it as my uncle has just bought a 2006 WRX, He had a little go in The Bug and was totally amazed at the difference! Think he needs to start playing about with his now!:yeah: