South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Site Problems / Suggestions or Questions (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   suggestion (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=6462)

Hongkongfooi 27-11-2010 06:43 PM

suggestion

can the bar with user cp/faq/donate/community etc etc be repeated at the bottom of each page or at least have a link at the bottom of the site that takes you immediately to the top.....save wheeling all the time time to the top at the end of a long page/thread?

and i do miss the ticky things too:whistle:

BIG"E" 27-11-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi (Post 67578)
can the bar with user cp/faq/donate/community etc etc be repeated at the bottom of each page or at least have a link at the bottom of the site that takes you immediately to the top.....save wheeling all the time time to the top at the end of a long page/thread?

Agreed about the ticks, I am sure Ron has this in hand.

to get back to the top I use the green arrow.:doubleup:

scooby999 27-11-2010 07:44 PM

never knew about the green arrow thing thanks

Steve_PPP 27-11-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi (Post 67578)

Sure admin is looking into the problem with the ticks :)

As Ian says, the green arrows underneath every post are a jump to the top of page. So its easy to get back to the navbar :ok:

I'm sure its possible to have the bar repeated at the bottom, but probably not something we want to do - its all extra code that has to be loaded on every page and would slow things down further.

Hongkongfooi 27-11-2010 09:50 PM

never knew about the green arrow...woops:thanx:

Lucky 28-11-2010 08:59 AM

Cool green arrow, cant help but click it now :lol:

scooby999 28-11-2010 09:18 AM

I am clicking it just for the sake of it ...........now please enlighten us with more knowledge oh master

scooby999 28-11-2010 10:03 AM

how does the" multi quote this message" work.........keep clicking it but cant see it doing anything

admin 28-11-2010 10:45 AM

Green Arrow was introduced ages ago:nod: Big"E" suggested such a feature would be useful:doubleup: Don't use it myself but got a good reception with members, so good call by "E" :doubleup:

Multi Quote.

As you read the thread, there may be several items/ posts you wish to quote. Press the Multi quote in each post and when you press reply, all the multi quote posts will be in your reply box. You can then fill the gaps in between, saves time going back and forth:five:

Hope it helps:doubleup: