South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   General Car / Scooby Chat (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I really need to buy this evo........NOT (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=12060)

bigemp 09-11-2011 01:36 PM

I really need to buy this evo........NOT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-MITSU...#ht_682wt_1270

what a great advert for an evo some examples of his ad!!!!!!

and i dont have the V5 i did fill it out when i bought it but they probably never posted it or mum threw it away who knows ?????
it doesnt matter anyway because they front of a V5 reads THIS IS NOT PROOF OF OWNERSHIP

oh its not stolen because its been in mitsubishi essex

i will provide a reciept but no gaurantee as this is a RALLY CAR, it also has a toad alarm and immobiliser and NO TAX

Hongkongfooi 09-11-2011 01:52 PM

Amazing it's had two offers:lol:

scooby doo 09-11-2011 01:58 PM

what the hell!

andy-m 09-11-2011 01:59 PM

I did consider making an offer of £9.50 + his bus fair home :|

worzel 09-11-2011 02:10 PM

Like you say, that ain't nicked :whistle: .......... much!

Tomma 09-11-2011 02:28 PM

oh cool, he also helps with all your plumbing needs........ that means i can give him my address and he can come nick my car too!

i'd then get phonecalls from mates saying 'Tom i've just seen your car on rogue traders fleecing some old dear of 30k for some tartan paint and a left handed hammer'!!!

bigemp 09-11-2011 03:10 PM

sent him a few questions about car and my blocked toilet so see what he says

munk 09-11-2011 03:54 PM

Ooohh it's one of those special editions that came with two clutchs:-) ( not only that it's never been minced into earth from cold everyday that it's been on the road.... Inbetween replacing every single part so I.d numbers arnt visible to knew owner!!!! must put a bid on it!!!:thanx:

Greig 09-11-2011 04:10 PM

One of my mates bought an Audi from a similar sort of guy
He said ive got some more paperwork for you whats your address
Few days later the car was gone and no Smashed glass
And my mate did have 2 sets of keys for it??

majorscooby 09-11-2011 05:13 PM

If theres no V5 with his name and adress on it it must have the previous owners right????

Id buy the evo and find every speed camera going and rack up some points for em, then strip it and sell it in parts.:evil:

jura11 09-11-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorscooby (Post 109963)
If theres no V5 with his name and adress on it it must have the previous owners right????

Id buy the evo and find every speed camera going and rack up some points for em, then strip it and sell it in parts.:evil:

But V5 doesn't mean car ownership what i know,but someone with more knowledge will confirm this or denied

But deffo i wouldn't buy this car..

Jura

Juppy 09-11-2011 05:56 PM

What a great advert lol, its like he doesnt really want to sell it, just out of interest Bigemp, what was you doing looking at evo's??? lol

munk 09-11-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juppy (Post 109967)
What a great advert lol, its like he doesnt really want to sell it, just out of interest Bigemp, what was you doing looking at evo's??? lol

must be afew quid to be had here somewhere???????:meow::yeah:

bigemp 09-11-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juppy (Post 109967)

well i look at the ferraris/lambos/astons etc most days on there as well lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by munk (Post 109981)
must be afew quid to be had here somewhere???????:meow::yeah:

well jobseekers dont go far m8 :)

bigemp 09-11-2011 09:12 PM

His reply........

if you want too find out about the upgrade ring mitsubishi and give them the reg in the picture, they told me thats how all 340,s are ?????????? yes mate no problem ill send you some pics in a while as im working at home today. its is alarmed and imobilzed havent got a clue about a tracker it may well have one some where and yes i have some of the log book, i think i have the green bit.
i have done most of the things wrong with it all you need too do is what is listed, yes the car drives and starts fine, its not a dog i have just lost all love for it and want it gone as i have a collection of toys,

Tomma 09-11-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigemp (Post 109987)
i have done most of the things wrong with it all you need too do is what is listed, yes the car drives and starts fine, its not a dog i have just lost all love for it and want it gone as i have a collection of toys,

which could equate to 'i have filed down and replaced the Vin numbers, fixed the ignition and am a bit worried i'm gonna get rumbled soon by the police having done an armed robbery in it this afternoon.... my collection of toys include all the previous cars i have sold and stolen back from the new owners'

He's gone from not having the log book or knowing what happened to it to reading the green slip then 'thinking' he has it when he messaged you!?

Sounds like a lot of work was needed to the car, sounds broken by thrashing or crashing!

munk 10-11-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomma (Post 109989)
which could equate to 'i have filed down and replaced the Vin numbers, fixed the ignition and am a bit worried i'm gonna get rumbled soon by the police having done an armed robbery in it this afternoon.... my collection of toys include all the previous cars i have sold and stolen back from the new owners'

He's gone from not having the log book or knowing what happened to it to reading the green slip then 'thinking' he has it when he messaged you!?

Sounds like a lot of work was needed to the car, sounds broken by thrashing or crashing!

Selection of toys could allso mean a blow up" naughty nelly the nympho nurse" vibrating vag and a set of bum beads... So just doesn't get time to drive it anymore....... What ever he's trying to achieve isn't working to well me thinks :lol:

andy-m 10-11-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigemp (Post 109987)
His reply........
.....ill send you some pics in a while as im working at home today......

....which translates as "I can't leave the house as I still have a police tag on my ankle"

rossmarts 10-11-2011 07:58 AM

That is quite an impressive sales pitch :lol:

majorscooby 10-11-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munk (Post 110001)
Selection of toys could allso mean a blow up" naughty nelly the nympho nurse" vibrating vag and a set of bum beads... So just doesn't get time to drive it anymore....... What ever he's trying to achieve isn't working to well me thinks :lol:

I think Crowman's been renting his toys out! :cath:

s8syf 10-11-2011 02:06 PM

this car makes mine up for 12k a absolute bargain !!!!

bigemp 10-11-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munk (Post 110001)

well mr munk just found some used bum beads wanna buy them????

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-m (Post 110002)
....which translates as "I can't leave the house as I still have a police tag on my ankle"

well not got any pics yet so maybe hes been locked up already

munk 10-11-2011 03:15 PM

proberbly photo shopping them so all the panels match??

Scooby O'Neill 10-11-2011 08:42 PM

It's bit to much for me to use as skip lol

bigemp 11-11-2011 05:09 PM

oh well auction ended just as i was gonna buy

Daphne 15-11-2011 09:45 PM

Do people really buy cars from adverts like that? Really? Took me ages to find both my scoobs, why would anyone do it?

Tomma 16-11-2011 02:15 PM

Someone paid £6500 for it...... good luck!!!