South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Non Scooby / Non Car Related (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Plonker alert. (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=21613)

Bolesroor 02-06-2016 04:18 PM

Plonker alert.

Just fired up the new travel kettle ( unless it's changed no facilities in the room) let it boil which seemed for ever, when it clicked off picked it up unfortunately unlike our normal kettle this one stayed plugged into the wall.

Now sitting here with an ice pack on my index finger which took the full hit with the boiling water. :fool:

Steve_PPP 02-06-2016 04:28 PM

Doh! :doh:

We're all going to be a right bunch, i've done something to my heel - it hurts to put pressure on the heel pad of my right foot, and Claire kicked the stairgate last night and might have broken a toe. She's walking round today with it strapped up so I don't think either of us will be doing much hiking round the Ring :lol:

BIG"E" 02-06-2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_PPP (Post 226539)

We're all going to be a right bunch, i've done something to my heel - it hurts to put pressure on the heel pad of my right foot, and Claire kicked the stairgate last night and might have broken a toe. She's walking round today with it strapped up so I don't think either of us will be doing much hiking round the Ring :lol:

Oh no and I was going to take you both up the castle.:nod::doubleup:

XRS 02-06-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_PPP (Post 226539)

Hope you don't have plantar fasciitis. Unless you rest with your feet up for two weeks it'll take a very long time to heal.

Rdlangy1 02-06-2016 07:13 PM

Blimey that's two down - one more to make it three before we go?? Hope everyone heals enough for tomorrow :ok:

Steve_PPP 02-06-2016 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XRS (Post 226547)
Hope you don't have plantar fasciitis. Unless you rest with your feet up for two weeks it'll take a very long time to heal.

Does two weeks rest include going to the Ring and walking/standing lots? :whistle:

Didn't even know what plantar fasciitus was so had to google... don't think its anything serious (hopefully). Was fine Tuesday morning then it came on suddenly at lunch time at work whilst walking around. Tuesday afternoon/evening pain was bad. Less painful yesterday and today pretty much same as yesterday. Hopefully just a random thing that'll disappear quickly enough....