South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Non Scooby / Non Car Related (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   back from mexico (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=15569)

bonner 18-05-2013 06:16 PM

back from mexico

1 Attachment(s)
hi all back from mexico and was the best holiday yet! would recommed it to anyone that needs a quite break as were we stayed it was just couples so no screaming kids running about I also caught a baracuda whilst fishing which was a touch! Attachment 1032 this beast took a good 10 minits to reel in the fight was mental and knackered my arm for the rest of the day, more pics to follow

Steve_PPP 18-05-2013 06:39 PM

Sounds like a nice holiday, not been to mexico before.

Was that Cancun?

munk 18-05-2013 07:07 PM

Looks like you was better at catching a tan mate :-)

bonner 18-05-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_PPP (Post 162009)
Sounds like a nice holiday, not been to mexico before.

Was that Cancun?

was lovely mate! riviera maya was the place will definatly go back nex year was worth every penny!

bonner 18-05-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munk (Post 162019)
Looks like you was better at catching a tan mate :-)

lol got frazzled the first day was about 35 degrees!

scotty 20-05-2013 04:53 PM

I take it you enjoyed mexico I know me and the wife did when we went 2 year ago would love to go back there and stay at the gran Bahia Riviera maya again and I know what you mean by getting frazzled as my legs where pretty burnt lol

bonner 20-05-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty (Post 162235)
I take it you enjoyed mexico I know me and the wife did when we went 2 year ago would love to go back there and stay at the gran Bahia Riviera maya again and I know what you mean by getting frazzled as my legs where pretty burnt lol

was spot on mate at first I was gutted about the cost but once I was out there it was worth every penny!! we stayed at the el dorado hotel and never met so many nice genuine people not like the fake smiles you get here! the mexicans were spot on! the bar staff wer pukka lol once ud orderd your first drink once empty or near ud have another brought to you also the food was 100% spot on they do the best burgers in the world there a good inch think and bigger than a half pounder, as for the heat my feet got burnt and swelled up big! was walking like robocop also me forhead shed in one piece a day beforr the wedding but luckily the skin was tanned under it lol highly recomend to anybody!! was worth putting the turbo map ect on hold defo once in a lifetime!

BIG"E" 20-05-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonner (Post 162241)
was spot on mate at first I was gutted about the cost but once I was out there it was worth every penny!! we stayed at the el dorado hotel and never met so many nice genuine people not like the fake smiles you get here! the mexicans were spot on! the bar staff wer pukka lol once ud orderd your first drink once empty or near ud have another brought to you also the food was 100% spot on they do the best burgers in the world there a good inch think and bigger than a half pounder, as for the heat my feet got burnt and swelled up big! was walking like robocop also me forhead shed in one piece a day beforr the wedding but luckily the skin was tanned under it lol highly recomend to anybody!! was worth putting the turbo map ect on hold defo once in a lifetime!

:wless:

We like holiday snaps :lol:

scotty 20-05-2013 06:58 PM

I would put mine up but they are old pics now lol

bonner 20-05-2013 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG"E" (Post 162261)
:wless:

We like holiday snaps :lol:

the misses has lent the sd card to the brides mother inlaw soon as its back il put a load up
Attachment 1033 this is the only one I have asmy phone died this is the room we stayed in it had a nice jaquzi init!

bonner 20-05-2013 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1034