South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Scooby meet 20th feb............... hmmm (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=979)

omen46 21-02-2009 08:44 AM

Scooby meet 20th feb............... hmmm

well the scooby meet last night was fun.... with myself ,herbert, cath and lady wrx.... ending up in southend at midnight!!!!! moral of this story ....... never follow cath to a tunnel run!!! who knows where u will end up!!!!

lady-turbo-wrx 21-02-2009 08:56 AM

Re: Scooby meet 20th feb............... hmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by omen46
well the scooby meet last night was fun.... with myself ,herbert, cath and lady wrx.... ending up in southend at midnight!!!!! moral of this story ....... never follow cath to a tunnel run!!! who knows where u will end up!!!!

Suckin on a sausage :norty: and flashing ya baps,thats where you end up.. :rofl: :rofl: only joking :norty: :norty:

SUBARMAN 21-02-2009 09:58 AM

Any pics? Especially of the "sucked sausage". :angst:

omen46 21-02-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady-turbo-wrx
Quote:

Suckin on a sausage :norty: and flashing ya baps,thats where you end up.. :rofl: :rofl: only joking :norty: :norty:

ha ha .. well u do no now how to tell a good sausage from a bad one!!! jus bend it !! lol

Cath 21-02-2009 10:08 AM

Oh, YOU forgot to mention that YOU & HERBERT were following the kent lot to the tunnel run and YOU lost them :rofl: me & trace was at the garage getting fuel

And who's idea was to follow me, if I get lost all the time...ehh :lol:

Quote:

well the scooby meet last night was fun.... with myself ,herbert, cath and lady wrx....

And what about Lee

lady-turbo-wrx 21-02-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUBARMAN
Any pics? Especially of the "sucked sausage". :angst:

Fraid not,i could get banned :rofl: 4 showing you THE pic :cath: but it was a biggun :norty:

lady-turbo-wrx 21-02-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cath
Oh, YOU forgot to mention that YOU & HERBERT were following the kent lot to the tunnel run and YOU lost them :rofl: me & trace was at the garage getting fuel

Quote:

well the scooby meet last night was fun.... with myself ,herbert, cath and lady wrx....

And what about Lee

:agreed: Cath we had 2 fuel up,if we were going the wrong way,it was up2 you "omen or herbert " to show us the way,you chose to follow us :roll:

majorscooby 21-02-2009 10:34 AM

holly cack, sounds like i missed out on a cracking night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :10:

omen46 21-02-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

And what about Lee

this is true.... we did get lost... BUT it was the traffic lights fault!!! ha ha !!!

omen46 21-02-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorscooby
holly cack, sounds like i missed out on a cracking night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :10:

yeah was a gr8 night !!! and u will have to ask herbert about the blonde walking up the stairs!!! ha ha :whistle:

herbert 21-02-2009 08:13 PM

the bird was fit fit fit and fit :10: :doubleup:i was in love lol

Granby 22-02-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

So thats where you all ended up, sorry we lost you :sadnod:

lady-turbo-wrx 22-02-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granby
Quote:

We wanted to do the Tunnel run with you lot,but me an Cath were running on fumes :whistle: and had to fuel up and didnt know which way to go to catch up, :nono: ..maybe next time :yeah:

Granby 22-02-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady-turbo-wrx
Quote:

Quote:

We wanted to do the Tunnel run with you lot,but me an Cath were running on fumes :whistle: and had to fuel up and didnt know which way to go to catch up, :nono: ..maybe next time :yeah:

We might have another one after the next Wharf meet, we'll make sure your near the front next time and have plenty of fuel :doubleup:

Cath 22-02-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

No worries matey, we had fun getting lost :lol:

Although I think I might of obtained something to my anoyance :doh:

Granby 22-02-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Granby/Smileys/shootatit.gif[/img]

omen46 22-02-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

oh blimy... really ?? when ??

Cath 22-02-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

oh blimy... really ?? when ??

After I got caught up at the traffic lights coming back from Southend, I caught up with Trace, you & herbert were no where to be seen. :whistle:

There was an impreza behind me, just as I pulled in front of trace to let it pass the was a flash but I don't know if it was for me or him :angst: