South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   General Car / Scooby Chat (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Detailing (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=23600)

Chris1070 13-05-2019 06:07 PM

Detailing

Hi
After having a lot of work done on the car and it’s now running lovely, bought a JDM from Japan, not only did I have to wait months for it it turned up with a lot of issues(now all sorted)
Looking for a good detailer to get it looking how it should. Does anyone know or can anyone recommend someone, looking to get engine bay done as well as paint.(preferably Kent)
Many thanks

Rdlangy1 13-05-2019 06:29 PM

Speak with infinite detail - based in Kent and superb guy :ok:

www.infinite-detail.co.uk

His work is amazing and offers full packages :ok:

Failing that try Daryl at offset detailing in Essex - but you do pay for the privilege:

www.offsetdetailing.com

Or as a last result I’m happy to spend a day doing it or showing you how if it’s something your interested in?

Ryan :ok:

Frenchie 13-05-2019 07:14 PM

Don't look upon Ryan as a last resort, he is meticulous and as good as it gets. Nice guy aswell so perfect scenario. He will also teach you how it's done.

Rdlangy1 13-05-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frenchie (Post 249298)
Don't look upon Ryan as a last resort, he is meticulous and as good as it gets. Nice guy aswell so perfect scenario. He will also teach you how it's done.

Too kind Terry :ok:

Chris1070 13-05-2019 08:03 PM

Thanks, thanks Ryan that is definitely something I would be interested in, I like doing it myself just think I need some pointers. How do I contact you for chat
Many many thanks

Rdlangy1 13-05-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris1070 (Post 249303)
Thanks, thanks Ryan that is definitely something I would be interested in, I like doing it myself just think I need some pointers. How do I contact you for chat

Many many thanks

DM on way to you

scotty 13-05-2019 10:40 PM

How about doing a detailing meet for the club :-D

Rdlangy1 14-05-2019 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty (Post 249305)
How about doing a detailing meet for the club :-D

Personally??

Or with a professional?? If the latter then I am already working on it :ok:

Ginola 14-05-2019 09:51 AM

Did a detailing day with GRRC a few years back, I ended up arguing with the guy about his wipe drying :P:nono: lots of bake on ceramic "pro only" products that require heat lamps to cure etc, no such luxury at home.

Ryan does a top job if i do say so myself :)

Rdlangy1 14-05-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginola (Post 249309)
Did a detailing day with GRRC a few years back, I ended up arguing with the guy about his wipe drying :P:nono: lots of bake on ceramic "pro only" products that require heat lamps to cure etc, no such luxury at home.

Ryan does a top job if i do say so myself :)

Awwwwww thanks Dave :ok:

I do ok with what I have - no master at all and results aren’t 100%...

Infinite detail are very very good and reasonable prices...

Daryl is exceptional but charges exceptional prices!