South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Non Scooby / Non Car Related (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   WTF is going on (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=11041)

Crowman 08-08-2011 09:12 PM

WTF is going on

Its just awful watching the riods and looting.
I mean wtf is happening.

Have seen on FB that Morster has been caught up in it, hope he is ok.

Im in Brum tonight , its all kicking off.

Grim, Very Grim

C. J. 08-08-2011 09:15 PM

Think his on his way home now .
Think his comments on FB some it up nicely

herbert 08-08-2011 09:16 PM

I'm just watching sky news it's well bad mate

AndySpecD 08-08-2011 09:17 PM

It's ridiculous - it seems it's an excuse for violence and stealing...

Crowman 08-08-2011 09:18 PM

Glad he's ok.
Not a nice experience for him

ralliart didz 08-08-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndySpecD (Post 99615)
It's ridiculous - it seems it's an excuse for violence and stealing...

as andy said.i hope the twats get wots coming 2 them.

Anger 08-08-2011 09:33 PM

I can see the fires from here in Croydon

Bearo 08-08-2011 09:38 PM

Absolute ****ers! Yea my missus says she got smoke in her garden! Her mate who works on Oxford Street is still stuck in the shop because of voilence outside..

sumo-scooby 08-08-2011 09:47 PM

Its all stupid and 80% + of them are kids

Steve_PPP 08-08-2011 09:53 PM

unbelieveable isn't it.

been watching BBC News channel all evening, just sheer destruction for no reason. its almost as if all the idiots out there thing that violence and looting is allowed all of a sudden!

sumo-scooby 08-08-2011 09:54 PM

Anyone caught out there after half 8 being offencive should have all there ****ing fingers cut off

Mortster 08-08-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumo-scooby (Post 99629)
Its all stupid and 80% + of them are kids :wink:

Im home and fine. My windows were smashed with me behind them. The poor police were horribly out numbered.

Its a very sad state, but seeing this happen to my shop and around me, the above is true. But you start saying stuff like that and sadly it opens up a whole other kettle of worms.

Its time to bring in the army. Simple.

Crowman 08-08-2011 09:57 PM

Im suprised they havnt called in the water cannons, i just dont get, fook me if it were in pretty much any other country they woukd kick the little f ** k e r s arses

Glad you r ok Nick

chrisp 08-08-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowman (Post 99636)
Im suprised they havnt called in the water cannons, i just dont get, fook me if it were in pretty much any other country they woukd kick the little f ** k e r s arses

Glad you r ok Nick

Watching the news the deputy something or other said there are no water cannons in England, they are all in northern Ireland

sumo-scooby 08-08-2011 10:04 PM

Water cannons with a strong tazer would be enough to get then down on the floor then drive them away

mowglimarks 08-08-2011 10:32 PM

respect to the emergency services who must be streched to the limit whilst PM is on holiday!!! wat a joke

Anger 08-08-2011 10:36 PM

Rise of the planet of the chav's ?

chrisp 08-08-2011 10:38 PM

Wander if they are still going to heavily cut the services after this?? ****ed even with the numbers they have

mowglimarks 08-08-2011 10:40 PM

too right ...the first shops they targeted were ladbrokes, jd sports and argos!! they ve emptied curries and debanemhams too i believe!

Crowman 08-08-2011 10:52 PM

The have acted too slow and without enough force.
What a f u c k ing discrase

andy-m 08-08-2011 10:54 PM

the thing that realy p1sses me off, is most of these people will be out doing the same tomorrow, or another night. even if they get arrested, they willdo it again.

if someone gets shot in the head, its a bit hard for them to re-offend

riiidaa 08-08-2011 11:07 PM

Looters should be shot on sight

sumo-scooby 08-08-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-m (Post 99651)
the thing that realy p1sses me off, is most of these people will be out doing the same tomorrow, or another night. even if they get arrested, they willdo it again.

if someone gets shot in the head, its a bit hard for them to re-offend

Or cut off the fingers as cant steal, hold a knife or fire a gun

riiidaa 09-08-2011 12:10 AM

Seen this map? It's mind-boggling how far it's spread in an evening: http://is.gd/2ogaUT

Bearo 09-08-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riiidaa (Post 99660)
Seen this map? It's mind-boggling how far it's spread in an evening: http://is.gd/2ogaUT

mental. nearly every one i clicked on had at least a fire and looted shops! :wa:

just heard a police station is on fire in b'ham.. what next

rossmarts 09-08-2011 07:31 AM

Just a load of scumbags causing trouble in their own area with no reason or desired effect other than causing trouble itself.

Next thing will be all these same people complaining that the area they live in is a ****hole and it isn't fair etc. when they basically do it to themselves.

Just been watching Teresa May sit on the news saying that British policing always relies on good support from the community. Sadly that isn't going to be enough in this case. As long as the people aren't afraid of the police or the consequences then they won't stop. They need to indiscriminantly split some heads open and start to show that if you are ****ing about you will get more than a slap on the wrist.

chrisp 09-08-2011 07:43 AM

She really is out of touch, still defending the 20% cuts and it won't affect front line police, time to get rid of that poor excuse of a home secretary

lady-turbo-wrx 09-08-2011 08:09 AM

Glad you got home safely Mortster :doubleup:

But spoke to Cath last night who was taking the kids to london,was in croydon at the time,but who was still trying to get home at 11 last night....

hope you an the kids are ok x x

worzel 09-08-2011 09:17 AM

Anarchy is the only word that sums it up!

This is not IMHO a government problem, yes they have made swinging cuts which have affected a lot of people, but this would be happening whoever was in charge. Anyone blaming the government for this really ought to get a reality check, because they have obviously lost their minds.

This is purely a class of "British" citizenship with huge personal and cultural issues, lashing out at a weak and hand tied police force and in the name of no cause at all. I'm sorry, but none of these idiots can blame what happened in Tottenham for this, this is mindless violence and grand theft on a huge scale.

These are kids of 14 - 18 years old, with parents who don't give a flying **** what they do or where they are.

It has to be stopped somehow, if the police don't get a grip on this today, even to the point of drafting the army in, then I dread to think what will happen tonight, there will be deaths, but unfortunately they will be from the wrong side of the coin. Get troops mobilized, armed with rubber bullets and riot gear and let them kick the living **** out of these people.

Anger 09-08-2011 09:42 AM

Well the street where my shop is looked like a war zone this morning

WRX_Paul 09-08-2011 10:07 AM

The England V Holland friendly is called off tomorrow

DukeBoy 09-08-2011 10:39 AM

Will be keeping my opinions to myself as I don't think they should be posted on an open forum!!! But I bet most of you are thinking along the same lines.

Bearo 09-08-2011 10:43 AM

theres lots of jokes circulating already, planet of the apes trailer on sky news is a popular one.

edit: i know a lot of builders and sparkys lol

Bearo 09-08-2011 11:18 AM

this one from scoobynet made me chuckle:

'During last night's riots, 2 Irishmen broke into Ladbrokes. They lost 50 quid each.'

Skullfudge 09-08-2011 11:22 AM

Absolute madness.

They need catching, injecting then burying.

Hongkongfooi 09-08-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullfudge (Post 99683)
Absolute madness.

They need catching, injecting then burying.

:agreed: although without the injecting
:wink:

Skullfudge 09-08-2011 11:51 AM

I tell you what really fooks me off. You can bet that none of them have jobs, they just sit around licking windows etc then create havoc.
Silly Ar5e me works my butt off all year then I find out that I have to pay £ 21,000 in Corporation Tax that no doubt helps feed these fooking idiots.

Thats what pi55es me off !

If I knew some of my 21K went on bullets to get rid of these twats I wouldn't mind so much.

Bearo 09-08-2011 11:55 AM

hopefully most of sussex police have gone up london so we can all go for a nice spirited drive this evening ^_^

worzel 09-08-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullfudge (Post 99688)
I tell you what really fooks me off. You can bet that none of them have jobs, they just sit around licking windows etc then create havoc.
Silly Ar5e me works my butt off all year then I find out that I have to pay £ 21,000 in Corporation Tax that no doubt helps feed these fooking idiots.

Thats what pi55es me off !

If I knew some of my 21K went on bullets to get rid of these twats I wouldn't mind so much.

100% :agreed:

It's these ****ing little ****heads that we pay for year after year, with honest toil and by paying into the system. These little **** eating scrotes then leach off of and generally play the system to their advantage, never giving anything back in return. To say it grips my **** is an understatement.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh hhhh! :splat:

Bearo 09-08-2011 12:14 PM

look at the police just getting rolled over: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14450248

Dave 09-08-2011 12:15 PM

There was a presence up there from Sussex last night, but all properly trained people. Doubt they would put traffic up there, mind you running a few of them over wouldn't do any harm. Quick hose down and send them out again.

I'm on the inside of these cuts and things aren't nice, there's going to be alot of good people moving on as there is significant salary cuts incoming on the support staff side of things.

Any other country would have officers out there with 3ft batons beating them, while we pussy foot around pandering to the scrotes.

I'll be quiet now.

Mortster 09-08-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeBoy (Post 99677)
Will be keeping my opinions to myself as I don't think they should be posted on an open forum!!! But I bet most of you are thinking along the same lines.

I saw this first hand, I stood behind my window as a gang of youths smashed it. This is what fuels what people are thinking, but arnt allowed to say it, because we're scared of offending people. I wont wont say what race, just yes, they were all the same colour, I couldnt see any other in a sea of 100+ youths. This is where the real issue lies, but the police have their hands tied.

Im getting fed up of people defending their actions now too.

Mortster 09-08-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearo (Post 99693)
look at the police just getting rolled over: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14450248

This is Woolwich, both my stores were completely destroyed, The Game is never going to open again, the Gamestation we cant even get into yet, the damage to the windows and shutter was so extensive.

In all I lost 4 stores ( well not my own, but what I manage ). 2 In Woolwich, Orpington and Croydon Purley Way. The damage done is so bad, the view is we may never may that back on bottom line, so these may stay shut.

thepieman 09-08-2011 12:54 PM

Would like to see Cameron have the balls to go full on at the idiots involved and behind these riots....

Think were all behind the Police , Army etc etc going in with plastic bullets and tear gas etc etc, but how long regardless of the damage, harm and suffering that the idiots involved have caused will it be before theres news footage of the poor individuals hurt by a Policeman?

Been too soft on the criminal element for too long now,,,,,, about time things went back to kids having respect for the law and their own surroundings, if it takes a few people being hit with a rubber bullet to the head, to knock sense into people, then so be it.............

andy-m 09-08-2011 12:54 PM

well, unfortunately I wont be in a possition to do this for 3 years at least, but some time in 2014, i am sticking 2 fingers up to the UK and getting out.
If i had some cash stashed away, I would have gone last night.

i've had enough of everyone coming to our country, leeching off our benefits, all the unemployed who dont want to work (and yes I know theres some that do want to), i'm fed up of all the parents that think its the school's job to teach their kids right n wrong, but then go down the school screaming their heads off defending their chavy scum offspring when they get in trouble with the school, n i'm fed up of getting ars3raped by the f'in tax man n then having the govenment give my hard earned cash away !

the mrs is from the republic of ireland, they dont have this kind of crap over there. guess where i'm gonna be living in 3 yrs time !

Anger 09-08-2011 12:54 PM

T mobile shop opposite mine got done on Sunday night and then had a car put through the front last night

thepieman 09-08-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 99705)
T mobile shop opposite mine got done on Sunday night and then had a car put through the front last night

and hows your business?

worzel 09-08-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 99698)

Any other country would have officers out there with 3ft batons beating them, while we pussy foot around pandering to the scrotes.

:agreed:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortster (Post 99701)
This is Woolwich, both my stores were completely destroyed, The Game is never going to open again, the Gamestation we cant even get into yet, the damage to the windows and shutter was so extensive.

In all I lost 4 stores ( well not my own, but what I manage ). 2 In Woolwich, Orpington and Croydon Purley Way. The damage done is so bad, the view is we may never may that back on bottom line, so these may stay shut.

Sorry to hear this Nick, that's crappy bloody news. :sadnod:

It's very true that the second you raise the comment about the race or creed of these scrotes, you are tagged as racist. The truth is a scrote is a scrote, these ones just all happen to be of the same ethnic origin. And that is not any old comment, it's plain for all to see on the TV feeds. And now you have got a certain ethnic female MP out saying that they are angry youths and virtually justifying the actions of them, absolutely ****ing disgraceful.

Bearo 09-08-2011 01:24 PM

Its started again :sos:

Bearo 09-08-2011 01:33 PM

purley way shops and apparently its even in redhill now.. wtf!