South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   join the squadron (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=633)

majorscooby 22-12-2008 02:45 PM

join the squadron

Whats required to join the wagon squadron!! who do i contact 8-)

worzel 22-12-2008 04:05 PM

Re: join the squadron

Subarman will no doubt be in touch very soon. Be prepared for the initiation ceremony though! :cath:

majorscooby 22-12-2008 06:11 PM

:doh: what have i let myself in for :lol: :lol: :lol:

DukeBoy 22-12-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorscooby
Whats required to join the wagon squadron!!

Oh dear....you don't know what your letting yourself in for :doh:

worzel 22-12-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeBoy
Quote:

Originally Posted by majorscooby
Whats required to join the wagon squadron!!

Oh dear....you don't know what your letting yourself in for :doh:

For starters, I hope you like dressing up! :lol:

Crowman 23-12-2008 01:27 AM

I hope your not alergic to rubber :asskiss:

stiggy 23-12-2008 01:59 AM

Then the intense cleaning of the undercarriage :whistle: Good luck :doubleup:

worzel 23-12-2008 07:59 AM

How to frighten a prospective new member in 4 easy posts! :rofl: :rofl:

majorscooby 23-12-2008 08:09 AM

:shock: :shock: holy cack :shock: :shock:

worzel 23-12-2008 08:21 AM

I'm not trying to scare you.......................... but....................................

Here is one of the illustrious leaders of the fabled 555 Wagon Squadron in Christmas Guise!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...1/File0073.jpg

SUBARMAN 23-12-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel

HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA! :cuckoo:

worzel 23-12-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUBARMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel

HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA!HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA HA HA! HA! HA! HA! :cuckoo:

PMSL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

majorscooby 23-12-2008 08:46 AM

:rofl: He should of gone to specsavers :rofl:

worzel 23-12-2008 08:51 AM

Mate, all joking aside, you could not find a better bunch of people. To the point (and I am deadly serious) I am thinking of getting a wagon as a project car. Just to become a member of the ground crew!

majorscooby 23-12-2008 09:01 AM

From what if seen they look like a good bunch who enjoy a laugh. Thats what its all about, Remember "We're here for a good time, not along time"!! :yeah:

SUBARMAN 23-12-2008 09:04 AM

In the words of Dear Colin........ very well said Majorscooby!!

SUBARMAN 23-12-2008 09:10 AM

I know where there is an excellent tatty green wagon, Mr Worzel, Sir, complete with high mileage 1850cc rocketship motor.........................just needs a good home!!!

Owned by an old codger!
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...PR2107001a.jpg

worzel 23-12-2008 09:13 AM

Will you stop it! I'm beginning to sound like Muttley I'm laughing so much :rofl:

I am on the look out for a garage of some sort at the moment. As and when I can locate one, watch this space.......

........................ Chocs chockington at your service SIR! :mrgreen:

Squadron-Leader 24-12-2008 01:10 PM

MajorScooby

The boys at MI555 have been scouting the country for possible new recruits. It is very likely you're already on the radar for an enrolment invite.

Enrolement will start by being approached by a man dressed in a yellow all-in-one Lyrca (or Spandex) suit while shopping in your local Tesco frozen fish section. He will mutter the words 'do you weld Narfs or Nerfs?' and depending on your answer you will be contacted via secure channels to an enrolment/testing day at one of the Sqn's many 'secret' operational bases in the South.

Good luck... and keep your channel Oscar Papa Echo November.

stiggy 24-12-2008 01:23 PM

I'm afraid of witnessing that so I'll go to Morrison's from now on :angst:

majorscooby 24-12-2008 04:58 PM

:ninja: "WIL CO, ROGER, OVER AND OUT" :ninja:

pirate 07-01-2009 12:54 PM

i say old chap how many hours in the machines till i can join , tally ho,
1994 wrx sti import wagon mental, :yeah:

SUBARMAN 07-01-2009 01:45 PM

I say, Pirate old chap, the Squadron Leader is a tough old cove, but if you can formation park your kite on a sixpence, and be as mad as a daffodil to order, then I am sure he can find a place for you in the Squadron.

You are sure to make Chocks Chockington jealous, being a Wagon OWNER, and all. Poor Chocks is a saloonie with a taste fro cardboard wagon mock-ups. We will get him into a wagon eventually, but for now he is Ground Crew!!!!!

Do you have a nickname, Old Chap?

jonnyricer 07-01-2009 11:52 PM

by jove you rascalls sign me up aswell.over.

will it take many years of service to be able to perform those spiffing formations!?over

one day will be as mad as you persons.over and out

Chocks Chockington 08-01-2009 09:11 AM

I would never question a pilot officers decision SIR!

All enlistment can only be good for the furtherment of the squadron and the fight against the bitter Hun and Evos. :nod:

I know my place.........

.......... I also know my Haddock and Dogfish .