South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Other Events (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Jap Show Finale 29th/30th September 2012 (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=9141)

Kerstin 18-08-2012 06:19 AM

Jap Show Finale 29th/30th September 2012

We are trying to sort a clubstand out for the Jap Show Finale on the WOC, guys and gals. Well, it's basically the same as it was for the Jap Show in June, there doesn't seem to be too much interest so far. If some of you guys and gals would like to come along your are more than welcome to join us. :ok::nod: We need 10 cars on the Sunday to get a stand. :smile:

http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.html

Ticket prices:

Sunday (Jap car): £12 per person
Sunday (non-Jap car): £17 per person
weekend (Jap car): £20 per person
weekend (non-Jap car): £25 per person

Children under 13 are free.

Saturday only tickets
are £10 and have to be bought at the gate on the day.

Track fee: Saturday: £25 unlimited, Sunday: £25 unlimited

Deadline for advanced tickets which we need to get a clubstand is 21st September.
http://www.japshow.co.uk/tickets.php

If you want to put your name on the list, please also state how many of you are coming, whether you want to come the whole weekend or just on the Sunday and if you bring a Jap car or non-Jap car (as there are differences reg the entrance fee). Cheers. :)

1. SteveM, Jap car
2. Dingle, Jap car, + 1 & 2 kids, Saturday only
3. Skullfudge, Jap car, Sunday only

ScoobyStu 23-08-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 95217)
We are trying to sort a clubstand out for the Jap Show Finale on the WOC, guys and gals. Well, it's basically the same as it was for the Jap Show in June, there doesn't seem to be too much interest so far. If some of you guys and gals would like to come along your are more than welcome to join us. :ok::nod: We need 10 cars on the Sunday to get a stand. :smile:

http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.html

Ticket prices:

Sunday (Jap car): £12 per person
Sunday (non-Jap car): £17 per person
weekend (Jap car): £20 per person
weekend (non-Jap car): £25 per person

Children under 13 are free.

Saturday only tickets
are £10 and have to be bought at the gate on the day.

Track fee: Saturday: £25 unlimited, Sunday: £25 unlimited

Deadline for advanced tickets which we need to get a clubstand is 21st September.
http://www.japshow.co.uk/tickets.php

If you want to put your name on the list, please also state how many of you are coming, whether you want to come the whole weekend or just on the Sunday and if you bring a Jap car or non-Jap car (as there are differences reg the entrance fee). Cheers. :)

1. SteveM, Jap car
4. ScoobyStu, +1 (maybe 2), Jap Car, Sunday only

Looking forward to it :ok:

Kerstin 23-08-2012 06:48 PM

Let's hope we can get that sorted, Stuart. :) At the moment we've got only 3 cars for Sunday and we need 10 for a clubstand. If the worst comes to the worst you guys on the list will have to order advance tickets yourself or buy them at the gate on the day. :-( We'll give it a bit more time. I'll keep you posted. :smile:

Kerstin 23-08-2012 07:11 PM

1. SteveM +1, Jap car, Saturday and Sunday
5. jcscooby + 1(maybe 2}, jap car, sunday only

ScoobyStu 24-08-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 95573)
Let's hope we can get that sorted, Stuart. :) At the moment we've got only 3 cars for Sunday and we need 10 for a clubstand. If the worst comes to the worst you guys on the list will have to order advance tickets yourself or buy them at the gate on the day. :-( We'll give it a bit more time. I'll keep you posted. :smile:

Yeah definitely mate. It's a good day so surprised there's not more interested. Not many shows left after this one either really. Is there no one else we can merge with or do you specifically want an SES stand? Be good for the club to have our own I guess...

Kerstin 24-08-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobyStu (Post 95660)
Yeah definitely mate. It's a good day so surprised there's not more interested. Not many shows left after this one either really. Is there no one else we can merge with or do you specifically want an SES stand? Be good for the club to have our own I guess...

On the WOC we actually hoped to get a joint clubstand for the P1WOC and SES, Stuart. But sadly it looks as if there isn't much interest in both clubs. Anyway, I think we'll just give it a bit more time. Let's hope for a good outcome. :-)

ScoobyStu 24-08-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 95674)
On the WOC we actually hoped to get a joint clubstand for the P1WOC and SES, Stuart. But sadly it looks as if there isn't much interest in both clubs. Anyway, I think we'll just give it a bit more time. Let's hope for a good outcome. :-)

Can't understand why though, unless they went earlier in the year in which case I understand as it's much the same show. Could also be put off by the time of the year as it very much relies on the weather being good or they can shut the strip. Personally think we will have a warm September and October again this year which will make the day even better! As you say though Kerstin, let's hope for a decent outcome :-)

Kerstin 25-08-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobyStu (Post 95704)
Can't understand why though, unless they went earlier in the year in which case I understand as it's much the same show. Could also be put off by the time of the year as it very much relies on the weather being good or they can shut the strip. Personally think we will have a warm September and October again this year which will make the day even better! As you say though Kerstin, let's hope for a decent outcome :-)

I'll keep my fingers and everything available for nice weather, Stuart. :smile:

Kerstin 25-08-2012 05:43 PM

Accomodation

I had a look into the accomodation subject. If you need a room, Premier Inn in Wellingborough is booked out for Saturday night. You can only get a room there if you stay two nights.
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/W...rough?cmp=GLBC

Another option would be the Ibis in Wellingborough. Rooms for Saturday are still available there. We stayed there once with the P1WOC and it was quite nice. There is also a pub nearby, the Priory.
http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-31...h/index.shtml:

Kerstin 26-08-2012 05:02 AM

6. bigfootjim ,jap car , sunday only
7. BigTel, Jap Car, Sunday Only
8. P1 Wife and Daz-P1596, Jap car, Sunday only

Anger 27-08-2012 02:44 PM

Add me Kerstin and I'll throw this up on Surrey aswell to get the numbers up :)

dogking 27-08-2012 05:26 PM

I'm hopin to make it up on the saturday after the rolling road day be camping if the holds up lol me+wife :beer::cath:

Kerstin 27-08-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 95881)
Add me Kerstin and I'll throw this up on Surrey aswell to get the numbers up :)

Nice one, James. Thanks for that. :doubleup: Are you going the whole weekend or Sunday only? :smile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogking (Post 95893)
I'm hopin to make it up on the saturday after the rolling road day be camping if the holds up lol me+wife :beer::cath:

If you want to go just on the Saturday you would have to buy your tickets at the gate on the day, matey, as unfortunately there are no advanced tickets for Saturday only. I'll put you on the list anyway, because if you are lucky and we have a standpass left for you, you can park there with one or two guys (Dingle and SteveM) from the P1WOC. But I can't promise anything, just trying. You're coming in a Jap car I suppose, aren't you? :-)

Kerstin 27-08-2012 07:29 PM

Two more cars to go for the Sunday. :nod:

9. Anger, Jap car, Sunday only
10. dogking +1, Jap car, Saturday only

Anger 27-08-2012 07:52 PM

I think Dogking is saying he will camp Saturday for Sunday Kerstin

Kerstin 27-08-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 95910)
I think Dogking is saying he will camp Saturday for Sunday Kerstin

Oooops, thanks again, James.:ok: I should have taken a few more English lessons as it looks. :oops::-D Will change it on the list. :-)

Kerstin 27-08-2012 08:05 PM

One more car to go for the Sunday. :nod:

10. dogking +1, Jap car, Saturday (possibly camping) / Sunday

Kerstin 30-08-2012 08:34 AM

Anyone else wants to come along? Just one more car on the Sunday and we can get a stand. :smile:

Anger 30-08-2012 09:56 AM

Sorry Kerstin... Been really busy and will put up a link later on Surrey :)

Kerstin 30-08-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 96095)
Sorry Kerstin... Been really busy and will put up a link later on Surrey :)

You've got a life besides SES??? That's NOT tolerable.:fight: :lol:

No problem, James. :smile: Thanks for helping getting the numbers up. :doubleup:

SeanMcKnetic 31-08-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 96091)
Anyone else wants to come along? Just one more car on the Sunday and we can get a stand. :smile:

Sorted.......

10. dogking +1, Jap car, Saturday (possibly camping) / Sunday
11. SeanMcKnetic, Jap car, Sunday only

Kerstin 31-08-2012 06:25 PM

Wow, Sean, you seem to be the saviour of this. 10 cars for Sunday now. http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.southeastscoo...smilies/ay.gif So we can go ahead booking the clubstand. :-)

Kerstin 01-09-2012 07:24 PM

Ok, mateys, I will send you pm's with what you have to pay, my paypal address etc. tonight or tomorrow at the latest. :smile:

Kerstin 01-09-2012 10:13 PM

1. SteveM +1 child, Jap car, Saturday and Sunday £20 paid
2. Dingle, Jap car & 2 kids, Saturday only buys tickets at gate on Saturday
3. Skullfudge, Jap car, Sunday only £12 paid
5. jcscooby + 2, jap car, sunday only £36 paid
6. bigfootjim ,jap car , sunday only £12 paid
7. BigTel, Jap Car, Sunday Only £12 paid
9. Anger, Jap car, Sunday only £12 paid
10. dogking +1, Jap car, Sunday only £24 paid
11. SeanMcKnetic, Jap car, Sunday only £12 paid

Kerstin 03-09-2012 05:06 PM

I booked the stand yesterday, guys. :-)

1. SteveM (can't make it)
2. Dingle +2 & 1 kid, Jap car,1 stand pass, Sunday only £36 paid (tickets and pass are posted)
3. Skullfudge Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £12 paid
4. ScoobyStu + 2, Jap Car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £36 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
5. jcscooby + 2, jap car, 1 stand pass, sunday only £36 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
6. bigfootjim ,jap car , 1 stand pass, sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
7. BigTel, Jap Car, 1 stand pass, Sunday Only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
8. P1 Wife and Daz-P1596, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £24 paid (collect tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
9. Anger, Jap car, 1 standpass, Sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
10. dogking +1, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £24 paid (tickets and pass are posted)
11. SeanMcKnetic, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
12. KrissyB +2, 2 Jap cars, 2 stand passes, Sunday only £36 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
13. BrianP1, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
14. Rye +1, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only

Kerstin 05-09-2012 10:16 PM

Many thanks for the quick payment, lads. :doubleup::doubleup:

Kerstin 06-09-2012 02:45 PM

To all of you who are possibly still thinking of coming along, too, and are not on the list yet.

I'm aiming at ordering the tickets at about middle next week. As I won't be able to attend the event myself, I will have the tickets and stand passes sent to Clive (Skullfudge) who kindly agreed to help.
:ok: When I left ordering the tickets till one day before deadline last year, I was told it was too late for posting them. So we had to collect them at the gate. This is what we need to avoid this time. Moreover ordering them early will give Clive more time to send them to the guys who need them posted. :-)

So, if anybody else wants to come along just give me a hint. Cheers. :ok:

Charlie 11-09-2012 08:58 PM

Room for one more jap car Sunday only? Cheers:drive:

Kerstin 12-09-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie (Post 97037)
Room for one more jap car Sunday only? Cheers:drive:

Definitely, Charlie. I'll send you a pm with the details. :ok:

Kerstin 12-09-2012 08:31 AM

1. SteveM +1, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only, £24 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
2. Dingle +2 & 1 kid, Jap car,1 stand pass, Sunday only £36 paid (tickets and pass are posted)
3. Skullfudge Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £12 paid
4. ScoobyStu + 2, Jap Car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £36 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
5. jcscooby + 2, jap car, 1 stand pass, sunday only £36 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
6. bigfootjim ,jap car , 1 stand pass, sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
7. BigTel, Jap Car, 1 stand pass, Sunday Only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
8. P1 Wife and Daz-P1596, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £24 paid (collect tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
9. Anger, Jap car, 1 standpass, Sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
10. dogking +1, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £24 paid (tickets and pass are posted)
11. SeanMcKnetic, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
12. KrissyB +2, 2 Jap cars, 2 stand passes, Sunday only £36 paid (collects tickets and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)
13. BrianP1, Jap car, 1 stand pass, Sunday only £12 paid (collects ticket and pass from Clive at gate on Sunday morning at 8 am)

Kerstin 13-09-2012 05:49 AM

@ Charlie: Did you get my pm reg the payment details, Charlie? It's just because I've got to order the tickets by tomorrow at the latest. :smile:

Kerstin 14-09-2012 03:48 PM

Ok, guys. Just ordered the tickets and stand passes. So Clive should have them at the beginning of next week and then it will be time enough for him to send them to Dingle and dogking. :)

@ Charlie: Sorry, Charlie, but I couldn't wait any longer with ordering the tickets. If you are still interested in coming just let me know and I'll see if we have a stand pass left for you. The only thing is you would have to pay for entry at the gate on Sunday morning. :smile:

Skullfudge 21-09-2012 12:46 PM

ScoobyStu

Tickets & pass posted to you today mate. Should be with you early next week.

Kerstin 21-09-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullfudge (Post 97825)
ScoobyStu

Clive, I'm sure you wanted to say that you have sent the tickets to dogking. :smile:

Skullfudge 21-09-2012 04:38 PM

Yes you are correct Kerstin LOL ....... oops

dogking 21-09-2012 04:47 PM

sweet lets hope I've sorted my car by then

Kerstin 21-09-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullfudge (Post 97832)
Yes you are correct Kerstin LOL ....... oops

No worries, Clive. Many thanks for helping me with sorting the tickets, by the way. :smile::doubleup::doubleup::doubleup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogking (Post 97835)
sweet lets hope I've sorted my car by then

Keep my fingers crossed for you. :smile:

Kerstin 26-09-2012 06:40 PM

@ dogking: Dean, did you get the tickets and pass? Just want to make sure everything is fine. :)

Charlie 26-09-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 98126)
@ dogking: Dean, did you get the tickets and pass? Just want to make sure everything is fine. :)

Hi there kerstin sorry about not getting back , only just see the messages, Im up for Sunday ( if it's not raining). Can I turn up early on the day and still get on the ses stand ?
Cheers
Charlie

ScoobyStu 26-09-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullfudge (Post 97825)
ScoobyStu

Sorry Clive only just seen this mate. So am I/we not meeting you there at 8am now?

Kerstin 27-09-2012 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie (Post 98146)
Hi there kerstin sorry about not getting back , only just see the messages, Im up for Sunday ( if it's not raining). Can I turn up early on the day and still get on the ses stand ?
Cheers
Charlie

I'll contact Clive, Charlie. We've got one pass left. If he hasn't promised it to anybody else in the meantime you'll get it. If you could be at the gate at 8 am on Sunday morning you could collect it. You only would need to buy a ticket for 15 GBP at the gate yourself. I'll be back. :)

Kerstin 27-09-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobyStu (Post 98149)
Sorry Clive only just seen this mate. So am I/we not meeting you there at 8am now?

Sorry, Clive was just mixing your name up with dogking, Stu. Dogking needed the tickets to be sent to him. You and the others would still need to collect them from him at the gate at 8 on Sunday morning. :-)

MIDLIFE 27-09-2012 09:56 AM

Looking at the weather for Sunday, white cloud, 30% chance of rain, wind 17mph sw.
Could have been a lot worse! Looking foward to this, see you all up there.:doubleup:

ScoobyStu 27-09-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 98152)
Sorry, Clive was just mixing your name up with dogking, Stu. Dogking needed the tickets to be sent to him. You and the others would still need to collect them from him at the gate at 8 on Sunday morning. :-)

Ah I see cool. No worries mate, thanks for letting me know :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIDLIFE (Post 98163)
Looking at the weather for Sunday, white cloud, 30% chance of rain, wind 17mph sw.
Could have been a lot worse! Looking foward to this, see you all up there.:doubleup:

Sounds alright, especially when you bear in mind there's a 90% chance they've got it wrong!haha. As long as its not how it has been at times this week, ie torrential, we'll be ok. Will call you later mate to sort out meet times etc. :doubleup:

MIDLIFE 27-09-2012 10:18 AM

Sounds alright, especially when you bear in mind there's a 90% chance they've got it wrong!haha. As long as its not how it has been at times this week, ie torrential, we'll be ok. Will call you later mate to sort out meet times etc. :doubleup:

Ok mate speak soon.

Anger 27-09-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 98151)
I'll contact Clive, Charlie. We've got one pass left. If he hasn't promised it to anybody else in the meantime you'll get it. If you could be at the gate at 8 am on Sunday morning you could collect it. You only would need to buy a ticket for 15 GBP at the gate yourself. I'll be back. :)

Kerstin we might need to phone Donna at Santa pod unless you already knew about a stand pass going to Guy B

Kerstin 27-09-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 98174)
Kerstin we might need to phone Donna at Santa pod unless you already knew about a stand pass going to Guy B

You have pm, James. :)

Kerstin 27-09-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie (Post 98146)
Cheers
Charlie

Yes, you can get the last remaining stand pass, Charlie. If you could be at the gate at 8 am on Sunday morning you could collect it from Clive (Skullfudge). You only would need to buy a ticket for 15 GBP at the gate yourself. :smile:

Charlie 27-09-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerstin (Post 98183)
Yes, you can get the last remaining stand pass, Charlie. If you could be at the gate at 8 am on Sunday morning you could collect it from Clive (Skullfudge). You only would need to buy a ticket for 15 GBP at the gate yourself. :smile:

Lovely 8 am it is then , sorry for all the confusion ,
Any one leaving from near brands hatch way?
Cheers:yeah:

Anger 28-09-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie (Post 98230)
Lovely 8 am it is then , sorry for all the confusion ,
Any one leaving from near brands hatch way?
Cheers:yeah:

We are meeting at Thurrock at 6'30 Charlie... Should be a few of us including Clive with the tickets