South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ATTENTION potential new recruit MajorScooby (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=753)

SUBARMAN 11-01-2009 12:45 PM

ATTENTION potential new recruit MajorScooby

Congratulations! You have not been put off by our visual stimuli in the form of photos of Squadron activities, and our audible stimuli in the form of posted comments on this forum.

At this point you need to determine your preferred nickname. Other Squadron members nicknames appear here to help with this process:

Jason "Shiny Pipes" Wright
Simon "Buzz" Blaber
Cynthia "Storm" Sharpley
Ian "Salty" Davis
Ian "Stealthy" Mitchell
Rick "Washout" Windust
Ken "The Pouch" Cobalt
"Chocks" Chockington (first name unknown - we just call him Chocks)

As part of the recruitment screening process, you are now requested to describe in not more than 6000 words, why you should be taken through to stage two of the recruitment process (the painful bit -there may be field operations as part of this process!)

You CAN include reasons why you love your Wagon, and whether your partner/spouse/goldfish/etc likes to dress up as well! There is no reason to "hold back" as, of course, your response will be "forum re-encrypted" and no saloonies will be able to understand what you are on about!

All submissions will be evaluated by our team of Squadron psychiatrists, and the Squadron Leader's decision will be final!

Granby 11-01-2009 01:57 PM

Re: ATTENTION potential new recruit MajorScooby

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUBARMAN
(the painful bit -there may be field operations as part of this process!)

I remember that field, wasn't a pretty site after :cath:

majorscooby 13-01-2009 07:53 PM

Ok lets begin with the nickname! how does "Richard NIMROD Ninnis" sound?

My nickname had to be linked to aviation out of respect of hopfully joining the squadron, plus my grandfarther was in the RAF (207 squadron) so i have a big interest in air warfare along with my old man!

Reasons for joining is that i to would like to follow in my grandfathers foot steps and become part of a legendery force which is world renound for taking out the evil hun (EVO's).
I would undertake any duty required of me regardless of level at full steam and monuvers requested on demand with full concentration and precistion (once trained) as these are expensive fighting machines that deserve much much respect and the respect for others!

My wagon is my pride and joy and to see it out there on the tarmac with others would be a dream! Its hard to find a club with its own wagon squadron section so to be part of this would not only be an honour but a great tribute to men and women that were part of a real fighting squadron to give us what we have today.

I hope i make the grade not only for honour but to have a bloody good laugh and a giggle with fellow pilots and crew alike! ;)

SUBARMAN 14-01-2009 10:02 AM

Tally Ho "Nimrod" Ninnis!!!!!!!!

That's a fine submission without a doubt!!!!!

Gonza 21-01-2009 08:53 PM

Greetings pilot!!

I'm sure you'll get on great with everyone, even if they do sometimes stand a bit close with little clothing... Its all part of ensuring you have nerves of steel and can keep your cool in times of need...

All the best on the training process... only a true pilot will know what action has the most effect!!

HUUUURRRRAAAAHHHHH!!

Over...

Rich

majorscooby 22-01-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonza
Greetings pilot!!

I'm sure you'll get on great with everyone, even if they do sometimes stand a bit close with little clothing... Its all part of ensuring you have nerves of steel and can keep your cool in times of need...

All the best on the training process... only a true pilot will know what action has the most effect!!

HUUUURRRRAAAAHHHHH!!

Over...

Rich

After the pictures ive seen of lady posers with next to nothing on they can stand as close to me as they like!!!!! :cath:

Gonza 22-01-2009 05:32 PM

Its the guys I'd be worried about.. lol

majorscooby 22-01-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonza
Its the guys I'd be worried about.. lol

As long as its a weekend its ok! :whistle: