South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Non Scooby / Non Car Related (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Paul's pizza (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=12986)

thepieman 08-02-2012 08:37 PM

Paul's pizza

Please pop down when I open guys and say hello.
67 Lustrells Vale, Saltdean BN2 8FA
www.paulspizza.co.uk

Popped in for tea this evening....

What can I say, lovely pizza enjoyed by the four of us:nod:

If your used to dominos (I like dominos) or other 'normal' pizzas, don't go to Paul's expecting the same:nono:

They are proper fresh made traditional style pizzas, thin base, crust, full of flavour pizzas:doubleup: was not what I was expecting but thoroughly enjoyed.

Shame he's not nearer home as could definately become a regular:ok: having said that, next time we need a pizza over that way, we will definately be calling in........

Many thanks Paul..... Even gave me SES member discount:ok:

Top bloke, top pizza

scoobieschmuck 09-02-2012 12:27 AM

I am really glad you liked the pizza Ron.

Shall we get a pizza night sorted?

Paul

Lucky 09-02-2012 08:46 AM

...... word is getting out mate, definately need to sort out an evening. I am free pretty much so my name is down!

scoobieschmuck 09-02-2012 04:38 PM

How does Monday 21st Feb sound guys for a SES pizza social? If that seems ok please feel free to start a list in this thread?

Also I have said on my Twitter and Facebook that I am giving away 6 slices of Saltdean Sizzler pizza tonight at 8pm to the first 6 brave souls that turn up......anyone fancy it?? :-)
www.facebook.com/paulspizza
Twitter @paulspizzauk

Steve_PPP 09-02-2012 05:24 PM

Always up for a bit of pizza, but can't do week beginning 21st Feb as away for work. Don't change the date if others can make it tho, i'll just come some other time!

Timwinner 13-02-2012 07:23 PM

I consider myself a pizza geek, I will make a promise to get down and sample some in the next couple of weeks.

scoobieschmuck 15-02-2012 05:12 PM

Thanks Tim, I look forward to seeing you soon.

How does Monday the 27th sound for a pizza night guys? The 21st didn't seem too popular.

Paul

thepieman 15-02-2012 05:20 PM

Like we spoke about whilst you was cooking my nice fresh pizza's :ok:

I think we would be better trying to fit an evening in, when the evenings are a bit lighter. There maybe oppourtunity to have a meet up somewhere either before or after........

I think with the Sumo day on the 19th, it was too soon after for many.......

I'm sure there will be plenty of uptake on a pizza night and I have had a chat with a few people, so know there is allready some interest. Think its just the cold and dark evenings putting people off at the moment.....

scoobieschmuck 17-02-2012 03:02 PM

Fair enough Ron, I will try for another pizza evening when the weather gets a bit better.

Feel free to pop in and say hi guys if you are around this area. :)

scooberblue 17-02-2012 07:11 PM

definatly think we should organise a ses lockin one evening

scoobieschmuck 17-02-2012 09:19 PM

Now that sounds like a plan!!!

munk 17-02-2012 10:28 PM

do you also have a liqueur license... Know that's a lock in I'd be Intrested in:beer:

scoobieschmuck 17-02-2012 11:04 PM

Yes I do mate..

scoobieschmuck 09-03-2012 12:40 PM

The Saltdean Sizzler was beaten for the 4th time yesterday out of over 400 tries!
Check out the guys picture...haha

www.facebook.com/paulspizza or on twitter @paulspizzauk

He was sick after too! at least he cleaned up after himself! haha

tangowayne 09-03-2012 04:52 PM

what 4 guys have eaten them! are they still living m8? think you must need to make it hotter then,as cant be giving free pizza away lol.must pop in soon to try it out.not the hot one that is!:ok:

scoobieschmuck 09-03-2012 09:08 PM

Only 4 have finished them out of over 400 attempts though mate..lol
He looked so bloody ill after! He said his nose was on fire when he was being sick out of it! urrrghhh

Be great to have you down for pizza soon.

Paul