South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Keith Michaels Insurance PLC (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Great service yet again from Gary (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=16207)

Scooby_Greg 15-08-2013 02:40 PM

Great service yet again from Gary

A huge thank you to Gary for the excellent service once again:five:

Moley_WRX 15-08-2013 08:22 PM

No probs mate, glad to help.

Scooby_Greg 31-08-2013 12:26 PM

...and again! The cheapest I think I've ever paid for insurance for the new car - cheers Gary

Moley_WRX 01-09-2013 08:14 PM

It was certainly one of the cheaper ones I've done, lol

Just need some pics now!

Red Baron 01-09-2013 08:26 PM

Need to call you about a quote on my old oil burner tomorrow then a renewal on the Scoob next month.

Hongkongfooi 01-09-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 170232)
It was certainly one of the cheaper ones I've done, lol

Just need some pics now!

get him a traders policy gary;-)

BIG"E" 01-09-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg (Post 170177)
...and again! The cheapest I think I've ever paid for insurance for the new car - cheers Gary

So what new toy do you have??

Scooby_Greg 01-09-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi (Post 170241)
get him a traders policy gary;-)

I think i may need one soon! i have to sell one to make some space...

Gary - i must try and remember my photobcket log on and get some up!

simba 01-09-2013 09:26 PM

:more:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg (Post 170244)
I think i may need one soon! i have to sell one to make some space...

Gary - i must try and remember my photobcket log on and get some up!

Get rid of the white plastic bit !! Loads more space mate if you know what I mean !

Scooby_Greg 01-09-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG"E" (Post 170243)
So what new toy do you have??

Ive got a Delta Ian - thats if it hasnt rusted away since i last checked... Its due to be a project car. Ive already got a feeling its going to be a lot of work

Scooby_Greg 01-09-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simba (Post 170246)
:more:

Get rid of the white plastic bit !! Loads more space mate if you know what I mean !

Ive been told to make the driveway bigger - can i get a quote to extend my driveway?:ok:

Lucky 01-09-2013 09:29 PM

Ooooh nice :ok:

BIG"E" 01-09-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg (Post 170247)
Ive got a Delta Ian - thats if it hasnt rusted away since i last checked... Its due to be a project car. Ive already got a feeling its going to be a lot of work

Nice, I hope it doesnt turn out to be as bad as a white P1 was recently..:deadhorse:

Good luck :doubleup:

Spocks Beard 02-09-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG"E" (Post 170252)
Nice, I hope it doesnt turn out to be as bad as a white P1 was recently..:deadhorse:

What the hell does that mean?

Martyn has worked really bloody to get that P1 Prototype back together. It's looking pristine now and is a credit to him.

You lot just can't stop yourselves having yet another snide dig at one of us two can you.

majorscooby 02-09-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spocks Beard (Post 170269)

Martyn has worked really bloody to get that P1 Prototype back together. It's looking pristine now and is a credit to him.

You lot just can't stop yourselves having yet another snide dig at one of us two can you.

Hear hear, a bit uncalled for IMO considering the white P1 isn't part of the club anymore.

Granby 02-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Think what he really means is there was a bit more rust and bodywork repair on the P1 than was expected :)

P1 is looking mighty fine now though :doubleup:

Red Baron 02-09-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granby (Post 170278)
Think what he really means is there was a bit more rust and bodywork repair on the P1 than was expected :)

Agreed, don't think it was a dig, I'm sure even Martyn was surprised at how much needed doing, hats off to him though for the work that's gone into it, from the photos I've seen it looks stunning now and is going to be a piece of Impreza history.

Shane

Spocks Beard 02-09-2013 11:47 AM

Maybe it wasn't meant as a dig, but using emoticons like :deadhorse: "flogging a dead horse" makes you think it is. Just no need for it really.

Scooby_Greg 02-09-2013 06:34 PM

Martyn has done a great job and could have easily covered over the rusty bits which would have lasted a few years but instead went the full way with great car that will last for years. Hopefully I can achieve at least similar results but suspect I am starting from a much worse position!

Scooby_Greg 02-09-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg (Post 170295)
Martyn has done a great job and could have easily covered over the rusty bits which would have lasted a few years but instead went the full way with great car that will last for years. Hopefully I can achieve at least similar results but suspect I am starting from a much worse position!

and I'm sure Ian didn't mean it as a dig in any way:ok:

alfa male 02-09-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Lets see some pics then! :ok:

BIG"E" 02-09-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granby (Post 170278)

P1 is looking mighty fine now though :doubleup:

Agreed 100% that is exactly what I meant, and for Martyn, it certainly must have felt that he was flogging a dead horse, at times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 170279)
Agreed, don't think it was a dig, I'm sure even Martyn was surprised at how much needed doing, hats off to him though for the work that's gone into it, from the photos I've seen it looks stunning now and is going to be a piece of Impreza history.

Shane

Agreed 100%

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg (Post 170296)
and I'm sure Ian didn't mean it as a dig in any way:ok:

Exactly that. :nod:

Steve, Worzel, Spocks Beard, what ever you want to call yourself, (no snide dig intended I call a spade a spade)

Stop being so insecure and have a pint or 10 with your bestie and calm down.:five:

alfa male 02-09-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg (Post 170247)
Ive got a Delta

Any pics Greg? Would love a Delta someday.