South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Engine Management (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   my99 ECUs Ae800, Ae801, Ae802 (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=22363)

viper1982 22-04-2020 12:48 AM

This looks great! I'm going to read and see what you sent.

viper1982 22-04-2020 05:06 AM

everything it details is very good. Everything is so ideal that I even imagine that this was done by a former Ecutek employee hahaha. this method opens the doors of the ecu without modifying the bone input that evidently have obtained profound information from the ecu jecs and their ecutek counterpart or something because everything leads us to think that it modifies just as Ecutek does. The truth is that it is very good and it makes you want to take the risk and ask for it. I was almost determined to eculabs but this that you shared has left me in doubt that it will be better. also that the values ​​are similar. The difference is that there is no need to send the ecu for modification, which benefits me a lot given where I live.

viper1982 22-04-2020 05:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Doing a little research with the FreeSSM I could see the ROM ID of Original AE780 ECU (not my prodrive) to see if the Lambda Project has it, and yes, it has that exactly is more I just found out that it is Revision 3. There are all the most used GC8 ecu. The truth that the possibilities that I saw there and maps ... is incredible. I uninstalled the antivirus. I wanted to be able to test the software correctly without disturbing the antivirus.

viper1982 22-04-2020 10:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today I had a long Facebook chat with the lambda people and I liked the attention and advice. gives confidence to the system. I share a comment that happened to me which is interesting to start.

Scott.T 22-04-2020 10:42 PM

I had email response from Michael @projectLambda today aswell.

viper1982 23-04-2020 12:56 AM

What did you think of everything? Did you consider purchasing it?

Today I contacted a friend who lives in Vancouver so that when I can go and buy me the Bluetooth interface since shipping to Argentina is not possible.
I get the license online so there is no problem. And the shipment of the device will have to be made by DHL or similar. It is a problem where I live with the shipments. So when I fix all the logistics I plan to buy it to test. I found it easier than Eculabs under the circumstances.

viper1982 25-04-2020 12:40 AM

Yesterday I finally made up my mind and acquired the license for a single ECU. So I contacted Michael again to ask him some questions, I sent him the BIN of my Prodrive AE801 ECU. and I generate the corresponding .tune file.
Anyway, mine is going to be long since the interface will go to buy a friend from Vancouver and see how it makes me get to Argentina. So until I can get my hands around and do something it's going to be a while yet. But minetras so much I am studying the software and the possibilities. What did you do in the end Scott, did you acquire something or are you still analyzing the options?

Anyway, my request for definition for the ecu prodrive was only to see if it solved something for me and the truth is that it generated the solution very quickly. The truth is that everything is very good and good attention.
I plan to modify the original AE800 and always work on that ECU. the prodrive remains from Bakcup in case something bad happens or I do something wrong with the ecu.

viper1982 27-04-2020 02:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Due to my lack of experience and habit of working with other units and seeing the tables in another way, I elaborated this excell to be able to see better what I interpret easier, I buy for whoever uses Lambda tuning over there it helps.

Although I still don't have the interface, I am investigating the lambda program to be able to do something when the moment of truth arrives.

Scott.T 29-04-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252291)
Yesterday I finally made up my mind and acquired the license for a single ECU. So I contacted Michael again to ask him some questions, I sent him the BIN of my Prodrive AE801 ECU. and I generate the corresponding .tune file.
Anyway, mine is going to be long since the interface will go to buy a friend from Vancouver and see how it makes me get to Argentina. So until I can get my hands around and do something it's going to be a while yet. But minetras so much I am studying the software and the possibilities. What did you do in the end Scott, did you acquire something or are you still analyzing the options?

Anyway, my request for definition for the ecu prodrive was only to see if it solved something for me and the truth is that it generated the solution very quickly. The truth is that everything is very good and good attention.
I plan to modify the original AE800 and always work on that ECU. the prodrive remains from Bakcup in case something bad happens or I do something wrong with the ecu.

Hi, Sorry for the slow reply. Having now been working from home on a Laptop for 5 - 6 weeks picking up another laptop in the evening has not been a priority for me.

I am not sure whether I will go with ECULabs of ProjectLambda yet, I need to look into a few more factors and features.
Neither provide a ghost/overlay when live tuning, which is a great feature for cell-by-cell calibration, even more so with direct flashing, rather then 'block of cells' calibration which is what you would resort to when your trying to match load Vs rpm from another window/view 'on-the-fly'.

In conversation with ProjectLambda they do seem open to enhancing the product and pushing features, such as this, higher up the development plan. Therefore I may see if I can tailor the solution to my requirements.

I would also like to see Primary Fuelling in AFR, because Injector Pulse Width is of no interest. I want to set the fuelling in the ECU to match, as close as possible, the AFR read by the exhaust probe across various load and rpm conditions, I don't want to be 2nd guessing what the IPW needs to be, the ECU can sort that via its own coding/maths.

viper1982 29-04-2020 07:47 PM

Hello Scott, good for one of the points that you say I already have the solution, I asked Michael the same, and he gave me the option of being able to use a map with "Live Tuning"
In fact what I did was email my Prodrive.BIN I compiled it in such a way that now I have an ECU definition of my prodrive, and this is my starting point as it has improved features compared to the original AE800, so that given this the truth that gets more interesting.
I attach the .tune for you to see, open it in the lambda software and you can see all the features that support live tuning.

In case you want to convert your AE800 / 801/802 into live tuning you just have to write that map that I send you and automatically you will not only have all the maps and behaviors of the Prodrive ECU but it also supports live tuning. And you already have a very good starting point.
What michael did is to combine the live update characteristics of the AE831 with the BIN that I sent him therefore he now supports the functions of live modifications.

Regarding what you say about the readings with other ways of interpreting, ami gave me headaches, I did not understand anything. What I did was at least with the base map of was it is to make me an excel spreadsheet to convert the values ​​of% to AFR
I am still trying to understand the maps of "Fuel Power mode" Fuel ratio A and Fuel Ratio B do not understand yet.

Scott.T 29-04-2020 07:50 PM

That's good to hear. Can you post up a video of the live tune/overlay in action ?

viper1982 29-04-2020 07:53 PM

There I finished editing the above and put the files.
I bought the license and paid for it. and I'm still waiting for the interface which a friend from vancouver went to buy for me to send it to me. I do not have the interface in my hands but with what I am seeing with the program and the possibilities it gives me a good idea of ​​how everything is coming. so far I like it. I'll see when I have the interface and make it work.

viper1982 01-05-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott.T (Post 252342)
That's good to hear. Can you post up a video of the live tune/overlay in action ?

Going back on this same thread. I saw this. will you have the .bin of that ecu to facilitate me?

ECUTEK TEK2 : 15.96psi, dropping to 11.47psi at redline
This was ECUTEK's upgrade that was good for 260BHP with a Cat or 270-280BHP with decat. It pushed the TD04 Turbo to it's limit.
Boost runs a similar profile to the Ae801 but with higher limits
Fuel is a touch leaner at the same load levels than an Ae801, but richer if it hits the higher load values induced by the additional boost
Timing is adjusted (retarded slightly) due to the additional load/boost achieved

Scott.T 01-05-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252344)
Going back on this same thread. I saw this. will you have the .bin of that ecu to facilitate me?

ECUTEK TEK2 : 15.96psi, dropping to 11.47psi at redline
This was ECUTEK's upgrade that was good for 260BHP with a Cat or 270-280BHP with decat. It pushed the TD04 Turbo to it's limit.
Boost runs a similar profile to the Ae801 but with higher limits
Fuel is a touch leaner at the same load levels than an Ae801, but richer if it hits the higher load values induced by the additional boost
Timing is adjusted (retarded slightly) due to the additional load/boost achieved

Sorry no. I only have an html extract showing key maps that I obtained from a ECUTEK beta tester many years ago.

viper1982 01-05-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott.T (Post 252346)
Sorry no. I only have an html extract showing key maps that I obtained from a ECUTEK beta tester many years ago.

Any data you can give me about what you have anyway helps me, it is to compare fuel map, behavior of wastegate duty cycle or any information to compare and observe, since in the lambda there are many ecus I am currently looking and Comparing tables, out of curiosity and I think you can guide me at the time to be able to make a modification to my basemap when the time comes and I have the hardware in my hands.

Scott.T 02-05-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252347)
Any data you can give me about what you have anyway helps me, it is to compare fuel map, behavior of wastegate duty cycle or any information to compare and observe, since in the lambda there are many ecus I am currently looking and Comparing tables, out of curiosity and I think you can guide me at the time to be able to make a modification to my basemap when the time comes and I have the hardware in my hands.

With a TD04 turbo there isn't much more you can do over the Prodrive ECU. You could sneak the peak boost up a touch, maybe 0.1 bar, and then hold it a little higher at the top end, but probably only about 0.1-0.2 bar above where it is now.
This will need a corresponding adjustment of the boost solenoid. A rule of thumb is to adjust it the same % as the adjustment in target boost.

Fuelling on the Prodrive ECU will probably be fine but keep an eye on the ignition timing. I would start with pulling 1-2 degree's out around 4600 - 5400rpm at peak load, then just keep an eye on you IAM or if possible listen with DetCans.
Losts of 3rd gear 2,500rpm to 6,800rpm pulls should be done and if possible an un-natural 2,500rpm 5th gear pull for as long as you dare. This really checks overboost during spool and detonation well, but it's quite a tricky one to do. If you can't do 5th then 4th should suffice.

Keep an eye on what load is being produced and try and tune it so you have at least 1 column remaining. Ghosting/map overlay will help here if it works during live tune.

Does the ProjectLambda have the feature to flash the CEL upon detonation ? I've not seen it mentioned, but then it does have knock control so not such an important feature as it is on an Apexi-PFC

viper1982 02-05-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott.T (Post 252349)
With a TD04 turbo there isn't much more you can do over the Prodrive ECU. You could sneak the peak boost up a touch, maybe 0.1 bar, and then hold it a little higher at the top end, but probably only about 0.1-0.2 bar above where it is now.
This will need a corresponding adjustment of the boost solenoid. A rule of thumb is to adjust it the same % as the adjustment in target boost.

Fuelling on the Prodrive ECU will probably be fine but keep an eye on the ignition timing. I would start with pulling 1-2 degree's out around 4600 - 5400rpm at peak load, then just keep an eye on you IAM or if possible listen with DetCans.
Losts of 3rd gear 2,500rpm to 6,800rpm pulls should be done and if possible an un-natural 2,500rpm 5th gear pull for as long as you dare. This really checks overboost during spool and detonation well, but it's quite a tricky one to do. If you can't do 5th then 4th should suffice.

Keep an eye on what load is being produced and try and tune it so you have at least 1 column remaining. Ghosting/map overlay will help here if it works during live tune.

Does the ProjectLambda have the feature to flash the CEL upon detonation ? I've not seen it mentioned, but then it does have knock control so not such an important feature as it is on an Apexi-PFC

It is good information that you tell me, to take into account. If the truth is that using logic and playing fine I am going to have to look for the improvement, but as you say I cannot go very far from the map that I already have, I did not intend it either since I work with the TD04. Any other advice to keep in mind that you can give me will be welcome.
I already made Detcans for that purpose when the time comes. The available fuel here is 88 MON / 98RON.
But anyway detcans as you say to check.

viper1982 02-05-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252351)
It is good information that you tell me, to take into account. If the truth is that using logic and playing fine I am going to have to look for the improvement, but as you say I cannot go very far from the map that I already have, I did not intend it either since I work with the TD04. Any other advice to keep in mind that you can give me will be welcome.
I already made Detcans for that purpose when the time comes. The available fuel here is 88 MON / 98RON.
But anyway detcans as you say to check.

Here you mean Increase ignition by 1 degree at a time, or decrease, my English is limited and there are temps I don't understand.
"I would start with pulling 1-2 degree's out around 4600"

viper1982 04-05-2020 10:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was looking at the maps looking a bit to see where to touch lightly, but comparing with all the other ECU definitions I noticed that they all have the MAP A = B. instead the prodrive has different maps A and B. which is the important or logical has this can you explain me please?

viper1982 09-05-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252360)
I was looking at the maps looking a bit to see where to touch lightly, but comparing with all the other ECU definitions I noticed that they all have the MAP A = B. instead the prodrive has different maps A and B. which is the important or logical has this can you explain me please?

Finally after carefully observing the maps of all the Ae8xx note that the maps of spark B are all the same, only map A has varied in the different versions, I assume that map B is not in use in any of them.
What lambda projected will do with that map is to do the "Map Switching" in the future, thus giving a utility to this second ignition map.

viper1982 14-05-2020 08:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok, here I get the interface today, so the tests begin.

Scott.T 14-05-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252408)
Ok, here I get the interface today, so the tests begin.

Great news and good luck.
How does the licence get applied to the ECU

viper1982 15-05-2020 12:57 AM

As soon as I can connect, I will tell you how it is, since my Laptop does not have Bluetooth, buy a bluetooth USB Dongle but do not check the version, this is 2.0 and I need 2.1 EDR or later for its connection. When I manage to get it and connect, I'll tell you about the transfer of lisence to the ECU.

viper1982 17-05-2020 12:04 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Well finally I got bluetooth USB DONGLE 4.0 Now if I can connect perfectly with the interface.
The license was sent to me via email together with the respective purchase invoice.
Everything very correct and verbose.
The connection is made in a matter of seconds, it is very stable and fast.
To what you asked Scott I reply, the license is copied and pasted in a box where it does an "update" and automatically it has 1 free license available to "record" in any ECU that is desired. When the first ECU Write is made, it is transferred to the ECU and that's it. In fact I did it today and I already wrote the .TUNE prodrive in the AE800 (OEM my99), I left my Prodrive ECU as backup. Now I "turned" the original of my car into a prodrive. And it works wonders. That said, my starting base point is the ECU prodrive, based on that I will start making some adjustments.
I enable the "Live Tune" so I must say that the system works wonders, I spent approximately 5 hours testing and I am more than satisfied. It works as advertised.

I attach some images of the ECU licensing and engraving process.
The complete engraving process of the ecu is very fast, in fact it takes about 1 minute.
I am very satisfied with the product.

The steps the first time the ecu is recorded are

1-Enter the license (for first time)
2-Do the writing simulation to see that everything is ok
3-Write.
4-Done

For Writing both green tiles under the flyer must be jumped.

* The software has Changed quite a bit from the instructions in the RS25 forum for the use and testing of the Lambda project. Many things have improved. Changed and removed other little useful.

Scott.T 17-05-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252414)
Well finally I got bluetooth USB DONGLE 4.0 Now if I can connect perfectly with the interface.
The license was sent to me via email together with the respective purchase invoice.
Everything very correct and verbose.
The connection is made in a matter of seconds, it is very stable and fast.
To what you asked Scott I reply, the license is copied and pasted in a box where it does an "update" and automatically it has 1 free license available to "record" in any ECU that is desired. When the first ECU Write is made, it is transferred to the ECU and that's it. In fact I did it today and I already wrote the .TUNE prodrive in the AE800 (OEM my99), I left my Prodrive ECU as backup. Now I "turned" the original of my car into a prodrive. And it works wonders. That said, my starting base point is the ECU prodrive, based on that I will start making some adjustments.
I enable the "Live Tune" so I must say that the system works wonders, I spent approximately 5 hours testing and I am more than satisfied. It works as advertised.

I attach some images of the ECU licensing and engraving process.
The complete engraving process of the ecu is very fast, in fact it takes about 1 minute.
I am very satisfied with the product.

The steps the first time the ecu is recorded are

1-Enter the license (for first time)
2-Do the writing simulation to see that everything is ok
3-Write.
4-Done

For Writing both green tiles under the flyer must be jumped.

* The software has Changed quite a bit from the instructions in the RS25 forum for the use and testing of the Lambda project. Many things have improved. Changed and removed other little useful.

Can you drive and live tune with the Green Diagnostic connectors connected, or do you connect only to flash.
Connecting Green connectors normally drops the car into diagnostic mode with no BCS boost control.

viper1982 19-05-2020 03:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The ECU flash connection can be left permanently without problems, but only by jumper. not connecting the two terminals that would be of the diagnostic cables (Green). I attach a photo.

viper1982 21-05-2020 02:41 AM

I have seen that the datalogs that this program takes are not opened by ecuEdit, and I was very used to it. Is there any other similar and good log viewer like the ecuedit to open the CSV?

Scott.T 21-05-2020 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1982 (Post 252448)
I have seen that the datalogs that this program takes are not opened by ecuEdit, and I was very used to it. Is there any other similar and good log viewer like the ecuedit to open the CSV?

Can you open them in Ms Excel

viper1982 21-05-2020 04:40 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I tried as Scott says and if it opens through Excel, I miss the quick view graphs of EcuEdit, I had adapted very well to that logger. Simple and effective. But well this is so I must adapt to other methods.

Today I tested the connection of my other programs that I used to use through the Bluetooth device, and it works very well, I assign a port that in my case is COM 10. And through this I was able to connect with Free SSM, EcuExplorer and Romraider (Function Logger).
Communication is very fast and stable even being about 5 meters from the vehicle.

Analyzing with the vehicle at idle, draw some conclusions, comparing the logger data from different programs, and the most interesting thing I want to do is to draw a relationship between the "LOAD" index, there are programs that calculate it in g / s and others in "Calculated" which I don't know what it would be.
Then I could see that the softwares detect my ecu AE800 as the AE830 / 831 of course ... use the firmware of that ecu to be able to use the "Live tuning" functions. So I share this so that you can see more or less how everything is going. The system works very well, I have to do more tests and logs but I cannot do it given the quarantine of my country. The best tests will be when all this happens and you can go freely on a highway.

LOAD, Approximate relationship in equality of condition:

(Ecuexplorer/lambda tuning) 0.25 g/r
Romraider 5.5 (unit calculated?)

viper1982 04-06-2020 02:24 PM

Today consulting Michael from the Lambda project, he told me that I need to make a connection from the Wideband output (0-5v) Direct to the original ECU signal of the oxygen sensor, to do datalog temporarily and then reverse this so that the ECU the car back to work with the original sensor (0-1v). Well, now my question arises in the fact that I will be putting 5 volts to that signal cable that originally works with 1 volt. This is safe??!

This connection would be temporary, I commented, and it is because my wideband instrument (Prosport EVO series) does not have a digital output, but an analog one. It has two one of Narrowband 0-1v
and Another Wideband 0-5v output but both are analog.

Scott.T 07-06-2020 09:13 AM

Only Lambda Project would know if the input is ok to handle this on the ECU.
Do you have to rescale the input in the ECU software. If not I guess the scaling is the same so the voltages will be similar.

The lambda probe generates its voltage via a chemical reaction a bit like a battery. When the gases flow over it the oxygen in the gas causes a chemical reaction in the sensor and it generates a small voltage.
At idle or cruise the ideal mixture is 14.7:1 AFR which causes the lambda to generate 1.0V lambda.

As you drive harder the car richen up and the voltage decreases due to less oxygen content.
So in theory if both lambda probes wideband and narrow band generate 1V at 14.7 then both will reduce in voltage, so not a problem.
However after a quick Google i expect the wideband may produce 2.5v at 14.7, which may not be a problem for the ECU but the Software will need rescaling. Maybe it provides a narrowband/wideband soft switch

viper1982 07-06-2020 05:04 PM

After making the connection, it is indeed necessary to calibrate or rather make a table of values ​​in Volts / AFR / Lambda to interpret the values ​​it returns in 0-5 Volt. There were no problems, everything worked correctly. The goal is to perform Datalog then reverse the normal 0-1v connection. I made the connection using a 3-point inverter key, so that going from 0-1v or 0-5v is in just a moment. Intercepting PIN 21 of connector B136 of my ECU.

The table that the wideband brought me helped. but he still needed a parameter data collection to have the initial calibration. observing the read AFR and at the same time taking note of the value of Voltage that the datalog throws.

At the same time, varying the fuel load compensation allows a specific rpm range to be varied in real time at an AFR / lambda range in order to take the necessary readings.

Scott.T 07-06-2020 08:48 PM

Personally I'd just run the wideband with it's own software in a separate window.
Just log the richen up with a 3rd gear pull from 2500rpm to 7000rpm to make sure your happy i.e 14.7AFR - 11.2AFR. It doesn't really need the precise cell by cell logging and tuning that the Ignition timing needs. Just by looking at the fuel map you can set it to what you want to achieve.
If it doesn't achieve what it's calibrated/mapped too, then that's probably down to very bad timing setup, MAF calibration or Injector calibration. But on a fairly standard car with OEM injectors, MAF etc... it should be pretty close.

Also remember to free air calibrate your lambda probe to make sure it's reading accurately

viper1982 09-06-2020 02:11 AM

For a good free air calibration would it be necessary to remove it if or if the downpipe or is it enough that the vehicle is not running at least from one day to the next so that there are no gases inside that alter the calibration? what do you recommend?

Scott.T 09-06-2020 07:30 AM

For the wideband it's always best to calibrate it removed. Because gases and oxygen content at the down pipe will not be representative of clean air,.

viper1982 12-06-2020 05:40 PM

I am considering changing the Wideband instrument that I have been using, I am not convinced by the result to do datalogs. In the Rich & ideal regime, the voltage sampling in the datalog is good, but in the most important range close to the 10/11 AFR values, the output is very fluctuating.
I was looking at two models to see if you have experience with one.
The Innovate MTX 3918 Plus & AEM X series 30-0300.- Both instruments equip the same Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor
My current Wideband Prosport equips that too, but the truth is that I am not convinced by the quality of measurement to look for something fine.
In WOT condition according to my prosport all the "rich" 10: 1 always. And I have the original tune it is impossible that it is always 10: 1. (I have already done free air calibration) I also bought a new Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor to rule out any problems, but I am almost certain that the problem is the instrument is simply not good.

Do you have a reference regarding these two brands and models? Any recommendation?

Scott.T 12-06-2020 06:12 PM

I use an innovate for live tuning in an exhaust tailpipe clamp.
I also have the same model innovate hard wired into my down pipe, with an innovate gauge in an A pillar pod.

viper1982 13-06-2020 10:33 PM

Good to know that the Innovate brand has worked well for you then. Finally I acquired the Innovate MTX L Plus which I found useful that in addition to the analog output of 0-5v it has the option of connection via serial port. Also modification of some parameters by this last method. I will wait for the install to arrive and continue with what I was about to start doing. The results of readings with the prosport leave much to be desired.

Scott.T 13-06-2020 10:46 PM

Prosport are budget gauges.
Not as good as the original Defi

viper1982 13-06-2020 11:13 PM

As you say, even so, I cannot complain about the Prosport brand in the following instruments that I have have given me excellent results:

* oil pressure (electrical)
* water temperature (electrical)

In these two instruments of the prosport series EVO digital line I cannot say anything wrong, on the contrary.
The water temperature coincides with the ECU reading at a difference of 1 ° Celsius. Tested with a thermographic FLIR camera as well.
Then I compared the oil pressure with the reading of a mechanical workshop instrument that I use to work and it is exact.

Only on the Wideband instrument did I find that it is not very accurate. That if the reading frequency is very good, the response is fast. Use the BOSCH LSU 4.9 Sensor. The initial heating resistance of the instrument is also relatively fast in about 15/20 seconds it is ready to work.
What fails is in the reading of ranges below AFR 12/13 ... there the precision is relative. And it is not to be trusted.
I comment this to avoid perhaps that someone else happens and save money, and directly go to a brand of this type of more reliable instruments such as innovate or AEM. There are others like Autometer but the truth is that reading and winding features are expensive and do not have many features than others.
In fact, as far as I could see, the highest reading range is owned by Innovate, which ranges from 7.25 / 7.50 to 22 AFR. Aem goes from 8 to 20.
The others only go from 10 to 20.