South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   The Ring Zone (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   The Ring " Judge" (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=7975)

worzel 18-04-2011 09:34 PM

The Ring " Judge"

I thought about this after last years trip.

On Rugby tours, they have a court session every morning, where all of the players are held to account for any wrong doings they may have committed during the previous 24 hours. They are then usually given forfeits (drinking usually) by the court, with a judge presiding and delivering sentence.

Now, obviously, because of driving duties for a lot of people, it is not something that can be done every night. But I was thinking we could hold court on Sunday night.

It is one of those things that would need everyone to agree to, it wouldn't work otherwise.

The exception to the drinking rule is swapable for a more humour based forfeit for those driving the next day if preferred. And also for BigE with his health prohibiting him from drinking too much.

Everyone else is fair game :beer:

Crowman 18-04-2011 09:47 PM

Only if i get to wear my special wig and gown;-)

worzel 18-04-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowman (Post 83895)
Only if i get to wear my special wig and gown;-)

Someone will have to do it. :mrgreen:

I have some names in mind, people who would be fair and not TOO cruel!

You would need 1 judge and 2 clerks. It is then up to people to submit things to the Clerks, with phone pics or witnesses to back up the charge. But beware, anyone wasting the courts time will be dealt with very harshly indeed! :shark:

BIG"E" 18-04-2011 10:22 PM

Thanks for my exemption taking 6 pills a day dont mix with booze :nono:

Should have done this the 1st year.

I wonder who would have lost.:lol::lol::whistle:

stiggy 19-04-2011 09:37 AM

Sounds like a plan although E might be the first up there if he does the norm and shows off his crack!!!!

worzel 19-04-2011 10:12 AM

If the 2 moons of the Tango Man System show themselves, I can see a forfeit or two heading his way.

:norty:

SpecB 19-04-2011 05:50 PM

Sian was wondering if she was judge or clerk would she be exempt?

BIG"E" 19-04-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueBugEye (Post 83972)

DEFO NOT. :lol:

worzel 19-04-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueBugEye (Post 83972)

No exemptions at all, except for the judge. Unless of course that person dos something ridiculous.

Claire_PPP 19-04-2011 08:06 PM

I want to know who pays for the 'punishment' beer! Surely if someone else is paying there's an incentive to do something stupid! :mrgreen:

worzel 20-04-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire_PPP (Post 83979)
I want to know who pays for the 'punishment' beer! Surely if someone else is paying there's an incentive to do something stupid! :mrgreen:

The person who does said stupid act, pays their way (by way of a fine) and then drinks his punishment.

Beer would be too easy, it will be things like Tequila de menthe, or scooby milk! :norty:

majorscooby 20-04-2011 04:28 PM

scooby milk, thats just plain wrong !!!!!!!! :nono:
Sounds a laugh though.:hurrah:

worzel 21-04-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorscooby (Post 84033)
scooby milk, thats just plain wrong !!!!!!!! :nono:
Sounds a laugh though.:hurrah:

We all like a bit of scooby milk! Mmmmmmmmmmm :lol:

It will be a proper laugh. Of course, Nige is in for a caning, just for having an Evo :twisted: :tequila: :twisted:

Crowman 21-04-2011 11:43 AM

Like this alot.

So guys, come on.

Hey James, Your a bit quiet, worried?;-)

Nige 21-04-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 84102)
We all like a bit of scooby milk! Mmmmmmmmmmm :lol:

It will be a proper laugh. Of course, Nige is in for a caning, just for having an Evo :twisted: :tequila: :twisted:

I new you couldn't do this without bringing me into it! As i am the only Evo owner {picked on & bullied} i should be the judge. Otherwise im in big trouble :wedgie:

worzel 21-04-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 84135)
I new you couldn't do this without bringing me into it! As i am the only Evo owner {picked on & bullied} i should be the judge. Otherwise im in big trouble :wedgie:

I intend to have you tried for that heinous crime you committed on "Niges Hill" last year and am getting said evidence and witness statements collated for your day of trial! That one horrific offense alone is worth at least one half pint glass of Tequila, Sambuka, Jack Daniels and Baileys! Otherwise known as Scooby Milk! It may just about cure your Evoness!

(breaks into demonic type laughter!!) Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ! :twisted:

There is however an outside chance of becoming one of the 2 clerks. Bribery is looked upon VERY favorably in cases like this! :whistle:

stiggy 21-04-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 84139)
There is however an outside chance of becoming one of the 2 clerks.

Surely not.. Given the case of DIRTY NIGE on many virtual trips to the ring that still needs to be investigated, thats 2 crimes even before a real wheel has been turned :norty: :norty: "Bangs judges Gavel on the desk and puts black hat on"

worzel 21-04-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiggy (Post 84145)
Surely not.. Given the case of DIRTY NIGE on many virtual trips to the ring that still needs to be investigated, thats 2 crimes even before a real wheel has been turned :norty: :norty: "Bangs judges Gavel on the desk and puts black hat on"

Hang the bally scoundrel m'lud!

That bally swine "Dirty Nige" is a filthy Ring smasher what what what!

With all of this other evidence coming to light, I may have to pack something special for the fiend!

worzel 21-04-2011 03:28 PM

Do you know, I think we may have discovered our Judge.

Lord of Justice, fairness and absolute scoobyness!

Judge Stiggy!

It has the ring of truth and moral fiber that we are looking for.

All those in favour say "I"

"I"

stiggy 21-04-2011 03:40 PM

:more: It's a role that would need to be approched in the style of judge Judy and a hint of Gordon Ramsey I feel :ok:

worzel 21-04-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiggy (Post 84151)
:more: It's a role that would need to be approched in the style of judge Judy and a hint of Gordon Ramsey I feel :ok:

I think Nige has disappeared to prepare himself for the onslaught!

I think you have got the job mate :ok:

Nige, pack some lube, you may need it :wink:

BIG"E" 21-04-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 84152)
I think Nige has disappeared to prepare himself for the onslaught!
Nige, pack some lube, you may need it :wink:

:10::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

alfa male 21-04-2011 10:16 PM

I hate reading everyones posts about Germany :doubledown:

Don't forget last year people when Sian was going to do the splits, she has to do it this year even though i will not witness it.

Eventhough the old man doesn't drink i normally make up for him, so it's stiggys job to complete the task this year. Good luck Stiggy :chug:

Have fun people, enjoy!

Crowman 21-04-2011 10:58 PM

Mate, such a shame your not coming, maybe next year mate. Hope all is good with family :-)

Nige 21-04-2011 11:09 PM

Thats a no from me to Stiggy being the Judge! He may have you fooled Worzel but in reality the bloke is no good & side swipes you on track. Or just sneekely take you out. Hence HE got the name of DIRTY STIGGY. He's a bad man :nono:

LadyBlueBug 23-04-2011 11:07 AM

Damn! I was hoping that people had forgotton about the splits! Id best getting warming up!

scooby999 23-04-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 84146)
filthy Ring smasher

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 84152)

Nige, pack some lube

Are you all still driving cars around a track or has it turned into a "coming out" holiday http://planetsmilies.net/obscene-smiley-7195.gifhttp://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...gay_smiley.gifhttp://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...gay_smiley.gifhttp://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...gay_smiley.gifhttp://serve.mysmiley.net/adult/homoswitch.gif

worzel 23-04-2011 11:47 AM

Nige has been gagging to come out! He thought he would wait until he visited a country where he could put on some leather shorts without looking conspicuous at all :whistle:

Although the snooker ball in his gob might get the occasional sideways glance, especially driving through the carousel

scooby999 23-04-2011 02:14 PM

maybe some pink triangles stuck to the back of cars may warn others??