South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   General Pics (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Fairford Pics (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=1874)

worzel 19-07-2009 10:14 PM

Fairford Pics

Just a quick one to whet the appetite then. Will get more tomorrow.

The mighty red arrows doing their thang! :mrgreen:

[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/worzelg2/RedArrows1.jpg[/img]

mrs666subaru 19-07-2009 10:51 PM

Re: Fairford Pics

think we need to really invest now in a much better camera for next year what with fairford again and our honeymoon pics :whistle: as baz has done a great job on our pics but would do so much better with more better camera got any ideas on what to get for next year for us?

Nige 19-07-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss666subaru
think we need to really invest now in a much better camera for next year what with fairford again and our honeymoon pics :whistle: as baz has done a great job on our pics but would do so much better with more better camera got any ideas on what to get for next year for us?

Yes the one Worzel has got. WoW how clear is that :doubleup: Looked like a really good day :doubleup:

worzel 20-07-2009 08:02 AM

Shaz, it really depends on what you want to spend to be honest. You and Baz take a lot of pics so ultimately it's worthwhile getting something good.

I would recommend Nikon, they have always been good for me. Something like a D80 will last you for ages, if thats too much money get a D40 / D60. The most important thing is the lenses.

You can pick up 2nd hand bodies quite easily, so that might be an idea. But, don't do that with the lenses. Always buy the best glass you can.

If you want some more info from me, grab me at a meet :doubleup:

SUBARMAN 20-07-2009 09:11 AM

Looking forward to more of those!!

Hongkongfooi 20-07-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel
Shaz, it really depends on what you want to spend to be honest. You and Baz take a lot of pics so ultimately it's worthwhile getting something good.

I would recommend Nikon, they have always been good for me. Something like a D80 will last you for ages, if thats too much money get a D40 / D60. The most important thing is the lenses.

You can pick up 2nd hand bodies quite easily, so that might be an idea. But, don't do that with the lenses. Always buy the best glass you can.

If you want some more info from me, grab me at a meet :doubleup:

Without starting the Nikon versus Canon debate :getmecoat: .....we have Canon 20D, 5D mk1 and 5Dmk2 the latter although expensive is a good investment if you use your camera alot. Go onto http://www.warehouseexpress.com/Home/default.aspx for buy now pay later :whistle:

You make your choice early and generally stick with one brand for lenses etc

worzel 20-07-2009 11:54 AM

Couldn't agree more :doubleup:

As you say, age old debate :whistle: Thankfully (for me anyway) Nikon has closed the gap in the last couple of years on Canon.

You wouldn't go wrong with either Canon or Nikon Baz, or come to that, the Sony Alpha isn't bad either, plus you can get decent lenses for them.

Steve_PPP 20-07-2009 04:20 PM

i went the canon route as well and also agree that its the lenses that make the difference (and cost the money! :doh: )

looking forward to the rest of the pics! :yeah:

Crowman 20-07-2009 04:33 PM

Oh look theres some non drip gloss, i think i will watch it dry :wave: :whistle:

Steve_PPP 20-07-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowman
Oh look theres some non drip gloss, i think i will watch it dry :wave: :whistle:

why do i get the feeling someones not interested in cameras ;)

666subaru 20-07-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

:rofl:

worzel 20-07-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_PPP
Quote:

why do i get the feeling someones not interested in cameras ;)

He's the same about cricket, bleeding girl! ;)

Steve_PPP 20-07-2009 06:47 PM

and what a great job Freddie did today as well :10:

(hmmm...... i think i'm doing a good job at taking this thread of topic.... :ninja: )

666subaru 20-07-2009 08:09 PM

Cricket, whats that :whistle: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

worzel 20-07-2009 08:46 PM

Oi, not you too!

Barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army, barmy army,

Etc Etc :whistle: