South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   New Members (first thread here please) (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hi (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=424)

satinscooby 12-11-2008 06:33 AM

Hi

Hi guys i am a new one!
Names Martin, i drive a 2001 Bugeye WRX in satin black with lamborghini pearl white inovit wheels.
Its lowered on LEDA coilovers, straight through exhaust including manifold and up pipe, metal pipe air filter from the states and a bailey dump valve! 8-)

C. J. 12-11-2008 08:44 AM

Re: Hi

welcome and good choice of car / colour :D

worzel 12-11-2008 08:55 AM

Welcome matey! Looks very cool in Satin Black 8-)

Steve_PPP 12-11-2008 09:04 AM

looks good :yeah:

WRX_Paul 12-11-2008 09:41 AM

Welcome :wave:

Cath 12-11-2008 11:02 AM

Hello there :D

quagmire 12-11-2008 07:22 PM

Love that colour mate

DukeBoy 12-11-2008 07:23 PM

Welcome Martin :wave:

See you at a meet soon :nod:

BIG"E" 12-11-2008 09:12 PM

Welcome to the mad house !!!!!!

666subaru 12-11-2008 09:35 PM

Hi there, good to see another black scooby with white wheels. see you at a meet soon, Baz and Shaz

satinscooby 18-11-2008 10:07 AM

Thanks for all the replies guys. Nice to find a forum full of people and not weirdos!! :wave:

Went to black rock sands in wales at the weekend got some wicked pics and videos!

Anyone know how i can put them up, got one on my facebook (Martin Leeder)?!

Crowman 18-11-2008 03:23 PM

Hi and welcome.

Have you tried photobucket,sign up and its a peice of cake to post pics up.

If you need assistance once registered just give a shout on hear someone will come to your aid

lady-turbo-wrx 24-11-2008 09:14 PM

just thought i would say hiya :D
i see your car yesterday,at the meet,i discribed the car to my son who works for a garage in tunbridge wells,and he see's your car all the time,and is well impressed with the matt black paintwork :nod:

trace..x

satinscooby 30-11-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady-turbo-wrx
i see your car yesterday,at the meet,i discribed the car to my son who works for a garage in tunbridge wells,and he see's your car all the time,and is well impressed with the matt black paintwork :nod:

trace..x

Ah thankyou very muchly!! where does he work? its certainly distingtive, though deceptively dangerous as i visited my dads earlier, no outside light, walked out the front door straight into my car!! :rofl:

lady-turbo-wrx 01-12-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satinscooby
Quote:

Originally Posted by lady-turbo-wrx

trace..x

Ah thankyou very muchly!! where does he work? its certainly distingtive, though deceptively dangerous as i visited my dads earlier, no outside light, walked out the front door straight into my car!! :rofl:

Hiya, :lol: Get the light fixed...
My son works for a garage opp Northfarm Coachworks,in high brooms called Auto Bravaria,he's the big tall 6'3 fella Called Dan.. trace..x

satinscooby 02-12-2008 07:15 PM

[quote=lady-turbo-wrx]
Quote:

Originally Posted by satinscooby
Quote:

Originally Posted by "lady-turbo-wrx":26ty3q8a

trace..x

Hiya, :lol: Get the light fixed...
My son works for a garage opp Northfarm Coachworks,in high brooms called Auto Bravaria,he's the big tall 6'3 fella Called Dan.. trace..x[/quote:26ty3q8a]

Oh yea i know that place, he may have seen it when it was blue cos i went in there to talk to his boss for possible work as im a sprayer. He needs to get himself a scooby.... :nod:

lady-turbo-wrx 02-12-2008 10:18 PM

From satinscooby..
Oh yea i know that place, he may have seen it when it was blue cos i went in there to talk to his boss for possible work as im a sprayer. He needs to get himself a scooby....

O im sure he'd love one,but not a hope in hell :sadnod: as he's only 17,as for you being a sprayer,i think Dan mentioned you,they just got rid of a Numpty,who thought he new it all,so theyre always looking for good sprayers,so if your looking maybe ask again

trace..x

satinscooby 04-12-2008 10:45 PM

Yea i heard about that guy lol only thing i didnt like about that place was they pay per job....so if no work you dont get payed!!