South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   General Car / Scooby Chat (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   SOME LITTLE SH*T! (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=321)

STiNick 27-10-2008 09:13 AM

SOME LITTLE SH*T!

has keyed my car all down the side, why do little sh*ts think they can do something like that to someone elses property, got to go round getting some quotes today.

one more things: LITTLE LADYPARTS!

C. J. 27-10-2008 09:32 AM

Re: SOME LITTLE SH*T!

Have a baseball bat if you find them !

STiNick 27-10-2008 09:35 AM

Going down to a place called Beautiful Body Repairs in kent who have good reviews on the kent scoobie site. Atleast with this credit crunch i can get in straight away.

~Oh and can i borrow that bat!

Steve_PPP 27-10-2008 09:44 AM

little feckers need their heads kicked in, i've had a previous car done and that didn't even stand out from the crowd :rant:

won't leave the scoob parked outside anywhere dubious, and its always garaged at night.

Lucky 27-10-2008 11:37 AM

Really feel for you mate. Mindless vandalism. :kicknuts:

STiNick 27-10-2008 12:21 PM

well i have been to two bodyshops £350+vat and still waiting for a reply from the local one. Thing is nobody can fit it in till next week, looks like i'll have to wait.

That will teach me for not parking it at the back of my house!

worzel 27-10-2008 05:11 PM

Unfortunately matey, there is always some jealous little twat out there who doesn't like people having what he never can.

I also have a bat ready for such occasions :fight: :fight: :fight: ............ and a gun ready for any repeat occasion :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Crowman 27-10-2008 05:57 PM

Gutted for you mate.
As Worzel said jealous w**kers.

DukeBoy 27-10-2008 06:16 PM

Fcuking hell...why do they do it???

Hope you get it sorted asap Nick.

Won't daddy buy you a house with a garage??? :rofl:

worzel 27-10-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeBoy

Won't daddy buy you a house with a garage??? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STiNick 28-10-2008 09:13 AM

dont you start laughing at him, he will think hes funny! :kickbutt:

worzel 28-10-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STiNick
dont you start laughing at him, he will think hes funny! :kickbutt:

:rofl: :rofl:

Lucky 28-10-2008 12:36 PM

My mrs laughs at me at the moment. My garage door is broken so I can't put the car away at the moment, but my mrs thinks i'm nuts as each evening I move the cars around so mine is well blocked in and under our outside lights. Things like this remind me why i'm so anal about these things. Anyone know of any cheap garage doors!.

Crowman 28-10-2008 12:36 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

worzel 28-10-2008 02:54 PM

With the kids on half term this week, we have had a group of about 40 or so 15 year olds hanging around at the Conan Doyle Statue. Last night at 10.45 they decided to play "knock down ginger" on my door. Funny how when you are a kid it seems hilarious and when you are an old git :oldman: it is dog poo! Went out and checked the cars and came back in, do you think I could sleep though??? Not a ****ing prayer :roll:

The bat will be sat by the door tonight :twisted:

C. J. 28-10-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyscoob
My mrs laughs at me at the moment. My garage door is broken so I can't put the car away at the moment, but my mrs thinks i'm nuts as each evening I move the cars around so mine is well blocked in and under our outside lights. Things like this remind me why i'm so anal about these things. Anyone know of any cheap garage doors!.

Wicks do them at a good price and can fit if needed

Lucky 28-10-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. J.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyscoob

Wicks do them at a good price and can fit if needed

Cheers matey. I'll have a look.

STiNick 31-10-2008 03:58 PM

WOOHOO ITS BACK TO NORMAL, and i had it polished so its nice and shiny!

Crowman 31-10-2008 04:16 PM

Nice one nick,glad to hear it mate

worzel 31-10-2008 05:55 PM

Good news matey! 8-)

DukeBoy 01-11-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STiNick
WOOHOO ITS BACK TO NORMAL, and i had it polished so its nice and swirly!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: