South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   General Car / Scooby Chat (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   F.A.O Worzel..... (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=674)

DukeBoy 31-12-2008 01:09 PM

F.A.O Worzel.....

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/private-sale-g ... 900-a.html

You know you want to....i see a project coming on :doubleup:

Cath 31-12-2008 02:01 PM

Re: F.A.O Worzel.....

Thats a steal and it's the right colour :yeah:

worzel 31-12-2008 04:46 PM

I was with it until I saw the magic word!

AUTO! :shock:

When it happens it WILL be a black one. I have lots of stealth plans for it too. Watch this space :nod:

DukeBoy 31-12-2008 04:48 PM

But that's why it's cheap....was thinking of a manual conversion :norty:

Cath 31-12-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeBoy
But that's why it's cheap....was thinking of a manual conversion :norty:

Six speed :doubleup:

SUBARMAN 31-12-2008 10:39 PM

Black ones are as rare as that rocking horse stuff! At least this has black wheels!!

Got a green one we can paint black!

worzel 02-01-2009 09:22 AM

As per previous conversations with Keith, biggest problem is space and somewhere to store it. Our drive at home was made for 2 cars really and we squeeze 3 on it now. If I were to turn up with a wagon now I think the ensuing divorce proceedings might get messy :lol:

Plans for this year are as follows:

1: Apply for groundcrew with 555 squadron "Chocks Chockington"! Prove my derring doo and overall spiffingness to the boys before making the mighty and unstoppable leap to pilot :D
2: I own the Scooby as of April 09, as I will not be covered by warrantee etc I plan the following this year for it. FMIC / Bigger (but not stupidly) turbo + induction etc / speak to Jaffa and Scott (yes, I'm not going to Bob Rawle :mrgreen: ) about making bomb proof and mapping up to about 360 - 380 on both BHP & Nm
3: Lose one and a half stone :roll:
4: Start search for cheap lock up to house the "2.5 SES Stealth Wagon" and let the project begin :norty:

C. J. 02-01-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel
As per previous conversations with Keith, biggest problem is space and somewhere to store it. Our drive at home was made for 2 cars really and we squeeze 3 on it now. If I were to turn up with a wagon now I think the ensuing divorce proceedings might get messy :lol:

1: Apply for groundcrew with 555 squadron "Chocks Chockington"! Prove my derring doo and overall spiffingness to the boys before making the mighty and unstoppable leap to pilot :D
2: I own the Scooby as of April 09, as I will not be covered by warrantee etc I plan the following this year for it. FMIC / Bigger (but not stupidly) turbo + induction etc / speak to Jaffa and Scott (yes, I'm not going to Bob Rawle :mrgreen: ) about making bomb proof and mapping up to about 360 - 380 on both BHP & Nm
4: Start search for cheap lock up to house the "2.5 SES Stealth Wagon" and let the project begin :norty:

If your aiming for 380 then a fmic is not worth it !
TD05 18g and possible a 3" exhaust is all you need :doubleup:
happy to fit if you want me to plus as you have paid for a ecutec licence why not jolly green ?
Know scott can but if you go for more can the free ware take it o.k./ if it does then scott :doubleup:
Otherwise your be paying for it again :doubledown:

worzel 02-01-2009 10:49 AM

All sounds good to me Chris. :mrgreen:

This is the kind of info and input I need. I want to plan it properly and make sure I get something completely bomb proof. I have no intention at all of pushing for the 400 club, even though I have got the clutch to cope with it. I am after good even figures beteween BHP & Torque up to about 380.

Any input and pointers in the right direction are much appreciated. :nod:

C. J. 02-01-2009 10:56 AM

Speak to mr forrest for a 18g as he no longer advertise it on his web site but your looking at £800 for a 20g . Top mount is good for 400 but will need more boost so although not needed a fmic will make it easier :doubleup:

DukeBoy 02-01-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worzel

With those mod's it should be easy losing one and half stone...........

from your wallet :doubleup: