South East Scoobies

South East Scoobies (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/index.php)
-   Recommended services (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Craig aka stimayhew at motors and mowers in seaford. For all your tyre requirements (http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/vbulletinforum/showthread.php?t=17863)

bigemp 12-04-2014 11:32 AM

Craig aka stimayhew at motors and mowers in seaford. For all your tyre requirements

For all your Tyre requirements and more!!!

Top guy and is very careful with your alloys as he is a car guy(even if he does drive a honda:meow:) along with great deals

Has been doing mine and families cars and vans for the last couple of years and has also done a few of the guys cars on here.

Helped me out once again this week when my Tyre exploded on my van and sourced a matching Tyre the same day and all changed.

Deffo worth a call/text/pm to craig to get a price a lot of you guys travel to Smd in newhaven for a service and craig is literally only 5-10 mins away from them.

Motors & mowers
Cradle hill industrial estate
Seaford
Bn25 3je

Craigs number is 07795233075

Sti mayhew 12-04-2014 04:24 PM

Thankyou big man it's much appreciated, nice to see you again as always the biscuits seem to have vanished though! :whistle:

As Dave says any question or prices ring or text me direct as it will be me you need to speak to so I can do you the best deals, alternatively you can always pm me and I will try and do my very best for all members and were not to far away from smd at all if your down having work done and want to kill two birds with one stone, I can't always please everyone but I will try my hardest.

I have done quite a few guys cars on here already (hopefully they will give the nod) and have had no complaints so far.

Your alloys and your car will be in safe hands and will be looked after as I'm a fussy person myself so there's no worrys there.

Any questions or quotes don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks craig

Danwrx 17-05-2014 10:36 PM

Couldn't have asked for a better service from Craig today, highly recommend this man, even managed to get my locking nuts of as the paint shop has still got my locking key. Superb job and really nice guy. Anyone needing tyres, servicing ect just drop him a pm or call him, I can assure you won't be disappointed.

Sti mayhew 18-05-2014 07:40 AM

Thanks dan, much appreciated :wink:

Hongkongfooi 07-08-2014 03:19 PM

Another thumbs up for Craig who has sorted fitting tyres and balancing etc. nice bloke who treated my wheels as if they were his own. Nice and quick as well. Thanks again:five:

Lucky 07-08-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi (Post 194263)
Another thumbs up for Craig who has sorted fitting tyres and balancing etc. nice bloke who treated my wheels as if they were his own. Nice and quick as well. Thanks again:five:

Glad you got it sorted. :doubleup:

Sti mayhew 07-08-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi (Post 194263)

No problem, thanks for your custom, nice to meet you hope your feeling better now :wave: