View Single Post
Old 17-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Nige

Default Re: Rolling road day 14th March 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige
I didnt like this r&r day one little bit 321bhp my backside In fact my backside dyno tells me more like 360ish After having Cosworth's Previous Evo's & M3's my bum's a very good dyno thank you. Anyway moan over nice to meet some new face's thanks to C.J. for sorting it all out. BIG thanks to Scott for sorting my car.
I think you will find your figures just about spot on, Charlie is one of the most qualified RR operators in the business, he has loads of independent testers results in his portfolio..
If you are after pub figures take it to PE, you will come away happy
I have no idea of R&R and im sure Charlie knows his job.My car did go to PE 3years ago & made 278bhp. I was dissapointed then as my car is a T.S.L 333. I dont understand why my car only made 320bhp on Surrey R&R and yes im disapointed. However if my car can sit with Scotts proven 335bhp on the R&R & my car two up + being a heavy new age ! why is that he should of left me if i was only 320bhp{straight line} C.J we had a little play on the way there in a straight line im sure you will agree there was hardly 80bhp difference. What im trying to say is I DONT GET IT thats all. If my car feels quick on the road why didnt it show that on the R&R? C.j these R&R are your bag please dont stop just beacause a few of us cant get our head around these figures. I am still learning as far as this mapping & chipping thing goes and would at some point like to go back to Surrey R&R .