View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Regular User

Thanks guys!

The Team Ice was just bloody stupid in my opinion, it's now got a full Miltek system so I can stop perferating my ear drums and hopefully (finally) take it on track.

The car blew up last August and due to all the 'issues' has only been back on the road for around 4 weeks now. I'm having real trouble getting to like it again as all it's ever brought me is hassle, but in actual fact it's nothing to do with the car, it's all to do with the scum dealer who ruined it.

I had planned on doing a lot more whilst it was off the road such as having a few bits powder coated and made to look pretty, but to be honest I had real trouble building up the enthusiasm just to open the garage door, let alone do anything to it!

Everytime I mention anything on Scoobynet, it gets deleted rather quickly and I had major second thoughts about posting anything on here as I don't know if showing everyone how bad it was, is a good idea or not. But then I can't make the history of the car any worse and I'm sure this will probably get 'adjusted' or deleted at some point due to all his fanboys seeing it.

I've gone past caring now, got the car I've always wanted, but after all this ****, I really don't know if I'll ever gel with it and keep wishing I just kept my old Bugeye and modded it.