View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Regular User

I had a uk classic (not the same as you have I know) but took the advice and traded it in and spent some dosh getting the JDM STI. Much more satisfying straight away (although the difference from classic to newage STI will be much bigger than Newage to newage) but you get much more for your money as standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige
Sell or px for an STI blob eye with the prodrive convertion. That way you will have better suspension, brakes, gearbox diffs, interior, wheels, the car will be the 300 bhp your looking for & be worth more money. You can't go wrong

Agreed, that way your'll have Brembos, 6 speed, top mount, injectors etc to go further than the 300 your looking for because believe me at some stage you will want to and it will save you alot of money in the long run (I learnt the expensive way)

Have read lots of posts like this and am happy I made the decision to switch. I traded my old one cos trying to sell at the moment is a bit of a pig. Have a look around to see if a trader will offer you a decent deal.

If you don't want to sell then do what Jura said.