View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Bronze Member

UPDATE JUNE 2011:

Well I ordered my Spec R remote power steering reservoir and fittings on the 18th of May and after much deliberation, phone calls and chatting....... IT'S STILL NOT HERE AFTER BEING PROMISED MORE THAN 3 TIMES THAT IT WOULD BE>>>>>>>

Anyway to make me feel better and after japfest when I fubard my alternator and Spooks was nice enough to lend me his I bought another one and then hand painted it.

I also am starting to get bored of the white engine bay and have decided to tone it down a little so J Steel was a diamond geezer and sent me a lovely non-air con bracket powder coated black for me.

To add to this Ren sent out a lovely Forge motorsport header tank, along with the P/S Tank which is also polished it should look awesome.

I also had to get my AIT sensor plumbed into my Intercooler pipe which I have done, and also put the Oil cooler lines in the correct location which my Dad kindly done for me aftre having a chat with Skullfudge and him kindly taking some lovely pics of his RCM cooler. Cheers buddy.

I also finished plumbing in my RCM catch tank and sump drain back which looks awesome too.

So today was a lovely day and after fitting the following bits and bobs I also purchased a smaller import washer bottle and then relocated it to the boot to free up some cluttered engine bay space.

It's the battery next but that will be after the ring.

Again guys thanks ever so much for following my project:001_tt 1:

Thanks KrissyB