View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
So was it any of you's boys doing donuts in the carpark. Heard it was a scobby and got a let's say talking to from Liam Doran.
I certainly hope it wasn't one of our lot! It definately wasn't me, Graham or, as far as I know, Zab. An Evo and a blue Scoob (think it was a Hawk) came sliding up the hill past us as we were packing up, so I'd say they could have been likely offender(s)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Lots of memorable action - tyres coming off, wheels coming off, a car rolling into the gravel trap, bonnet flying up and covering windscreen, loads of sideways action, top stuff.
There were a cracking couple of Finals, thats for sure! Best drive of the final has to go to Steve Hill in his Evo: not only did he keep going with the bonnet up, but he was fighting for his position as well!

Quote:
The subarus didn't fair too well, my boy was in tears when Simon Horton came last in one of the heats! Don't worry he cheered up after an ice cream and a go on the bouncy castle
Such is the healing power of the bouncy castle! Sadly its a motorsport where Subarus don't have a great track record.

Quote:
Trying to get a whole gang down for the European round
It should be a cracker, I can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazadude View Post
Nice to hear liam did something other than "waiting for a piece of electrical equipment" before going home.
Been told today it was a replacement part of the wiring loom they were waiting for. Liam was standing by us over on the Canterbury Straight during the Supercar final with a pit radio on, so I assume he was spotting for the team. Assuming it was a genuine lack of parts that must have been a very frustrating day for him.

The DS3 has definately been running...

...a damn shame we couldn't see it in action as, on paper, it should be one of, if not the, quickest cars in the ERC this year.