Thread: I'm back!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Bronze Member

Well today turned out to be a rather easy day, went to Watford early to view the black one and as soon as the the engine started my jaw dropped, shall we say its a tad on the noisy side

Had a look round her and with it being a 10 year old car there are the obvious stone chips, swirl marks etc which isn't the end of the world, apart from that everything looked in good order and she ticked over beautifuly.

Road test time, firstly the dealer drove her out and plodded around the near-by industrual estate, got down to a round about and on to a stretch of by-pass where he opened her up and holy f**k! it took off, can honestly say I've never felt something accelerate like this. Quick blast up and back and then I took over, heading back towards the by-pass normal speed, round the round about again and my right foot sunk slowly further towards the mat, just over half-throttle and holy f**k again! Off we went flying down the by-pass pulling like a train in each gear.

After this taste of power I knew I couldn't walk away and leave the car there, bit of back and forth with the guy and got £200 off (not amazing I know but still something).

So all in all no need to go the extra 30+ miles to see the 2 grey ones and she now sits proudly on the drive don't think the neighbours approve though, so may have a BuddyClub exhaust up for sale in the not to distant future.

Pics to follow soon as well guys.