View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Default Travel Arrangements for 2013 RING TRIP.

Due to reasons beyond my control !!

I have had to make the following decision.

Outward journey

24/05/2013 @ 07.36

Return Journey

28/05/2013 @ 17.50.

I have reserved space for 9 vehicles on both of these trains at a cost of £102 (return) for each vehicle.

I have done this because space is at a premium, being Bank Holiday weekend and some trains and ferries have already sold out.

The 07.36 train is the only train available that can accommodate us all traveling together at this time of day.

1. BIG"E" & Stiggy - twin
2. Nick & Sian (Comfort Double)[B] 3 NIGHTS
3. Steve & Claire (Comfort Double)
4. Hongkongfooi & Lucky( Comfort twin0
5. Scooby Greg + Dave H - twin
6. SilverSurfer + 1 - Twin
7. Steve(Bolesroor)+ Liz (Comfort Double if possible?)
8. Dave & Wanda (Comfort Double)
9. Simon & Jo (twin)
10. ScoobySlayer + 1. (twin)

Please can you all except Nick & Sian let me have your surnames and reg numbers to pass on to Euro Tunnel as soon as possible

The only way I could guarantee us traveling together was to provisionally book this,

payment has to be made by me on Monday to secure,

A.. a place on the train

and

B.. the price of £102 per vehicle.

I hope this meets with everyone's approval.

Payments should be made to : payments@southeastscoobies.co.uk via www.paypal.com with the comments field including details of who it is from.

WHEN MAKING PAYMENT PLEASE ENSURE THAT SOUTH EAST SCOOBIES RECEIVE THE FULL AMOUNT, AND THAT YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION CONFIRMS THIS.
ANY PAYMENT RECEIVED WHERE SOUTH EAST SCOOBIES INCURR PAYPAL COSTS WILL BE REJECTED / RETURNED

PLEASE THEREFORE USE A 'PERSONAL TRANSFER' NOT 'PURCHASE', AS BELOW :

Select 'Personal Transfer'.
It's free* when you use your PayPal balance or your bank account linked to your PayPal account. There is a charge of 3.4% +£0.20 GBP for debit or credit card payments (either the sender or recipient can pay this fee).

If using a Debit or Credit Card, Please ensure you select the option for the sender to pay the fee.

Last edited by BIG"E"; 01-03-2013 at 01:11 PM.