View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Silver Member

Few latest updates:

Hi guys

After much more deliberation,deciding what to do,we are deciding to break project and we are putting stop on the project for time being(we will decide in coming few days what to do),we are taking the wagon from Neil@Slowboy racing..

Reasons for this are simple,this project cost us much more than we are expected in first place and cost us lot more than just money....

My brother fund this project few last months from his job pay plus he used on this project his pilot course money,but few days ago everything has changed too much in both sides

Project before what we are done before(2.1L),has been different in many ways like I've work and we are both worked and have good jobs and money has been our last worry

Neil worked on this project alone and we would like to thank you for this,our plan has have wagon on the road somewhere this month,but looking like we will have this ready maybe in end of the April,early May...

But we are lost patience and we are have fear,we will again receive our wagon in winter and due this we are taking the wagon from Neil and we will decide if we will continue or we will break this project

I will update everything in coming few days,when we will know what we will be doing,my brother has decided and for me this is worst nightmare(if we will be breaking our wagon,this will break my heart,its very sad for me in many ways)

Thanks for reading

Jura and Latso