Thread: scooby number 9
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemp View Post
Thanks m8 had one years ago(and the £3500 one you saw was my old one number 600 lol),too be honest was a toss up between another p1 and a widetrack and went the sensible route with my head and not my heart 4dr, modern,better built etc but im 6ft5 and soon as i started driving it again got pissed off with no room(fitted smaller wheel) so that was ok but head constantly banging on the roof,then after driving tangowaynes classic a couple of weeks later and having plenty of headroom that was it,and remembering where the centre light in the roof of a 2 dr and the ridge line of the head lining where the light is sits even further back in a 2dr so even more headroom,so that was it got a p1 and now some lucky sod will get a nice widetrack with all the servicing bits done
lol doubt im as tall as you but yeah I know what ur saying! wish the seats would go back abit more! trouble with the japs there little fellas, russ took me out in his type r and was amazed with the room it had driving mine was like a bus compared to a classic! plus they are more aggressive with the close ratio, if I had a good offer id go back to classic! I see my old v-limited on ebay not long ago and was tempted but looked like it hadnt been looked after. would love a classic but its getting the right one!