Thread: scooby number 9
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
Wish I had some spare cash I'd sell the classic to add to it and buy a newage. Wouldn't mind a blob again.
Just beg/borrow and steal and have both lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonner View Post
lol doubt im as tall as you but yeah I know what ur saying! wish the seats would go back abit more! trouble with the japs there little fellas, russ took me out in his type r and was amazed with the room it had driving mine was like a bus compared to a classic! plus they are more aggressive with the close ratio, if I had a good offer id go back to classic! I see my old v-limited on ebay not long ago and was tempted but looked like it hadnt been looked after. would love a classic but its getting the right one!
Yeah deffo loads more room,and from what i can remember there was more room in my p1 than there was in my type r(cant remember why though lol as both seats had height adjustment on them????)

And its a shame when you see a old motor of yours up for sale that you keep mint and then new owners dont have the same amount of care/respect for it that you did