Thread: scooby number 9
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonner View Post
yeah tell me about it! when I ownd it it was near mint! since then all bumpers are scraped plus a savage dent on the wing would love a p1 I see another for 3.5k with yellow rally stickers if I were to let mine go nothing would turn up! wish I brought munks old 555! that was an evil motor! along with the white ra, if I had what you got I think id convert all the bits off the widetrack onto the p1 and sell the rest lovely pair of motors
Yep its depressing when they are left to get in that shape,and yep when you have the dosh nothing about lol,i did contemplate 6 speed box and engine etc from mine into p1 but i borrowed some money from parents to help fund the p1 so its really got to go to pay them back,wish i was minted to keep both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23 View Post
They do make a pretty pair sitting on your drive mate, so will you be going for more power or leaving it as is.
Can't wait to hands on a nice P1 sometime soon I hope. Oh and this being your 9th Scoob, now that's impressive, you going for double figers.
Not sure yet will probably stay as is for a while and oh no dont start me thinking about no.10 yet lol