View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Silver Member

Time to update thread I think

Where to start guys,must say thank you to the John@johnnybon,he borrowed us his Hayward&Scott,which we are sold him while ago and he borrowed us last bit Turbosmart 48mm Wastegate yesterday.Plan is to have made H&S rotated kit and use this kit later on

What I can say,engine is in the engine bay,last bit has been fitted today(new radiator),few bits need to be done,but those jobs are just minimal and should be now much easier and we are nearly there.

Neil will make Run-In map(hopefully tomorrow),our plan and as Neil said we will be making around 500-600 miles Run-In and we are booked our wagon on the mapping session with Paul@Zen performance on 30th(end of the month)

Project as usual in our case has been with lots of ups and downs,we are want to enjoy our wagon longest as we can,my brother has sent papers to school and he will start his pilot course sometimes in the September.I will update on this later on,but not looking like my brother Latso thinking to stay here a

Hopefully wagon will be at home next week and we will make few pictures and few videos

And again thanks guys for support,really thanks :thumb:

Jura