Thread: A big thank you
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Apologies for not posting sooner, but after such a great weekend I had to balance the SES forum and family time a little...... going straight on the forum after spending 5 day's with you guy's wouldn't of gone down too well

I'd just like to thank everyone that came along, both Ring Veteran's and Ring Newbies, it was a really good crowd and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that you had as much of a laugh as I did.

Day 1 : Everyone on track before and after breakfast (I just love the before breakfast stints), re-group & pizza followed by more track action and spectating. The evening at Pistenklause was fantastic with one of the best steak meals I've ever had (on a par with Florentine steaks in Florence & you really need to see these to believe them), great beer and great company......
Although I didn't try the 'Ring Cheese'....that day gets

Day 2 : OK the weather was poor on Sunday but people still managed to get out. The combination of watching SES on track, a rather skillfull BMW M3 GTS driver, Monaco GP & 'MEGA' Burger in a bar in Adenau.
This was followed by a rather 'INTERESTING' drive home via 1,000,000 hairpins (sorry Liz...but glad the burger stayed down ).
It was a really fantastic day that gets

Day 3 : Cochem group visit with food, beer, boat trips and cable car rides. Great to see such fantastic country side.
Oh ! and a few hairpins thrown in (sorry Liz...but glad the breakfast stayed down ).
That day gets

And above all 'HUGE' thanks to Big "E" for all his efforts and enthusiasm, a great asset to SES...he gets .
Although the next time he gets his crack out I might me tempted to it.