View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular User

Default Re: %%CONN-Coded-001%% Coded Transmission

I say, what!

I am sure I have met Dudley, or "Dud" as we call him in the pilots mess. A dud is an ammunition round or explosive that fails to fire or detonate, respectively, on time or on command. And that sums up poor old Dud!

Anyway, (looks round furtively) I have popped out to Dispersal Pan 4, where the Sqn Ldr's Corsa (cloaked Wagon) used to sit, and IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a few of the off-duty Chaps to do a spot of furtive "how's your father", and, a full-scale bally-hoo has erupted!!! I am now sitting in Bunker 7, typing this in whisper mode so as not to attract attention, and the tannoy is blaring out and the Tactical Mayhem Team are running about like headless chickens. Quite a flap on really!

To top that, Green Wing, standing on the ORP (Operational Readiness Platform) have gone to "Readiness One-Five". Fuel pumps are being primed!!

Just seen "Lofty" Protheroe and Clarence Mortiboy (both pukka Chaps) replacing their forward thrust nylar composites with great haste!! Not sure about all this! Now there is a claxon going off and Wagon tailgates are being lifted!!!

I must say it's the wrong side of enough and I don't care for it above half!

Where is the Squadron Leader???????????????????????????????????????????? ??

I am just about to invoke.......ffffffffiiiiiiiiiiissssssssshhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh........

%%CONN-Term-001%% Received disconnect: Connection terminated by unknown source