View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Silver Member

Latest news and updates:

Yesterday I've been at Neil's garage and Duncan has come to put Run-in map finally on our wagon,Duncan has been previously at Neil's garage,but there has been few issues and he hasn't unable to map on previous visit(think there has been Classic crank pulley and couldn't get cams and crank to Sync )

Neil replaced Classic crank pulley for New age Crank pulley and after that still we are few issues(no spark),after that Duncan tried again and still no spark..

At this stage I've been not very happy,but Duncan rectified the issues and car started

There are few issues with battery,which has been new,but looking like is dead and we will need to use normal battery and not those small race batteries,if yes we will need to use trickle charger

Second bit,our Oil pressure sensor seems is not working and will be replaced when we are visit Tim and he will make sure its working

I've spoke with Neil and he said,we should have wagon this week,if everything will be OK,just few bits needs to be sorted

I've made few clips,which I will upload later on

Jura