View Single Post
Old 21-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

Few updates:

OK guys,wagon is ready for collection on today after few problems with previous map

Where to start,Duncan mapped our wagon on Monday,but Neil hasn't been happy with the map,just due bad idle,car stalled several times and Neil don't want to run car with this map.And my brother hasn't been happy with this at all

On Tuesday Simon@JGM has come to map our wagon,what I can say,just thanks to Neil and Simon for this,Neil stayed with Simon until 8pm onwards and they mapped our wagon as Simon/Neil said per email,there is few issues which should be sorted easily,when car will be on road or when wagon will be mapped on full power.I would like to say thanks Simon and Neil for this

Plus we have few problems with sourcing again Rotated kit,just due we running borrowed rotated kit from John and I've tried to source new kit or used one for time being,simply we want only to enjoy the car.

But Yesterday we spoke with John and we are bough our kit back,really pleased for this and really happy how it went all

It has been mayhem/manic in many cases for me and for my brother,I've got minor heart attack on the last Friday and really this has been simply too much for me and for my brother

Just minor issue is now,we waiting on the Insurance papers when they come,hopefully they will come tomorrow and we can collect our wagon tomorrow.

But hopefully tomorrow we can go for wagon,if not next week Tuesday my brother is free

Jura