View Single Post
Old 18-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Silver Member

Few updates

On Tuesday new exhaust has been fitted(Buddy Club Spec IV) and we are check everything if its there any leaks,what I've seen there are not leaks

Only one thing is missing is on one slip joint on the GT Spec headers which is holding the slip joints together,but this shouldn't affect top end power as Neil/Charlie and Simon confirmed this only affect spool up not the top end

Today we are been again get our wagon mapped,but seems we are still on the same bhp,seems there is still restriction

Charlie and Simon tried today everything and still we are unable make more than 491bhp,we are gained with the new exhaust,just due on previous mapping we run Water methanol and we made 481bhp,with plain V-power we are made 491bhp at same boost level

But early results has been encouraging as Simon/Charlie said at 0.7bar again 400bhp and 450bhp at 1.3bar

Exhaust is improvement over previous,but still there is restriction

Again Simon tried several boost setting or more timing and still nothing,we simply can't make above 500bhp

Charlie think at first time,wastegate is plumbed wrong way or timing belt is wrongly done,but I've spoke with Neil and Neil said,he exactly know what can cause this,is not the engine related

With this I would like again thanks to Simon@JGM and Charlie@SRR for today:ithankyou:,hopefully now 3rd time we will be lucky

Car feels awesome and really is great to drive,but still would love to try how will feel with higher bhp,but at least exhaust is now quieter at lower RPM(up to 3000RPM),at higher RPM noise of the exhaust is awesome

For now we can at least drive the car,which feels OK,but still I hate this hot weather,when I'm watching those ACT temperature I'm just worried to push car

Wagon will be going next week to Neil check over the car and hopefully he will fix this issue/bug

We are been today at Mags@RUISLIP TYRE SERVICE LTD(Thanks Mags you are star:thumb for XXR 530 8.75x18*we will be running Continental ContiSport 245/35 ZR18),which looks just awesome and for now we will be running them, just due we don't want damage R888 which we want keep them for track days and drag runs,plus wagon with 17" is much more lowered and sometimes we have problems to go though speed bumps

But there we are meet fellow SN member(wagon owner too) Ed@S100BEY,nice to meet you Ed:thumb:

Here is few pics of the wheels on our wagon

Jura