View Single Post
Old 20-08-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSTI View Post
Thanks Dave, I will be getting some arbs next month, I was going to go 24mm rear or is this not needed??. I've not thought about a roll center correction kit to be honest, will have to look into that I think.

If I can't find any uprated shocks (ill phone asperformance this week sometime) then ill prob stick the springs on my oem shocks till they give up the ghost, then I will go coilovers
Dono if 24mm is needed or not really, I think this is kind of a personal thing, I know Ian runs 24mm on the back of his and is quite happy with it, I cant remember what setting he runs it on, I got a 22mm to go with the standard front one as a friend had a job lot from Prodrive so got mine brand new for 80 quid!! (It's the same rear adjustable fitted to the RB320) I just bought uprated bushes for it from Ayln

Just getting the springs on and getting a decent alignment done will make a world of difference to the way it drives, but try to get what you want done before alignment as its not too cheap to keep having them done

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.