View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Nige

Go pro let me down for some reason the batteries died on the day? Without Joe I was unable to sort it once free of the cones. I bought Four laps & did three of the bounce. As Anger said it was bad out on track. Cars crashing all over the place!!! Mud, oil & bits of car on track. The right hander just before the drop into the foxhole. As I approached that off the straight the car in front had gone off into the barriers that fast he bounced backwards across the track throwing mud all over the race line. You can't odds that or even break for it. Lucky for me I only had two wheels in the gravel. Considering your going into that from 6th down to 4th or in my case slamming it into third to try slow as much as poss. I had a thought I'm going in to the car park next time around to use the lav & f.ck the 4th lap!!! Good job really as there was yet another crash (must of been bad) that closed it down for the rest of the day. I don't mind close up & personnel ! on that day the Green Hell earned its name & it's the 1st time I felt in trouble! I will be doing two trips next year but! I won't advertise them on this forum or I&E.