Platinum Member

Default Re: Worzels 2.5 shopping list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige
Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel
Heres hoping then!

Might be getting a refund from Nige!
You can have your money back mate not a problem. No matter what the outcome is Steve i would still have the 2.5 convertion. On some of the vid's Joe took at the ring you can see me gaining & passing 911's i made mincemeet of M3's before & after 100mph the torque factor is unreal & remmember Scott had to wind it back as i maxed out the bloody pinks. Mine is an oe 2.5 STI bottom end more than happy running 400bhp reliable & that engine was bought from Mark @ Latterall for more than double the price i was charging your good self. The engine you have bought from me is a semi closed deck bock with A.R.P race bearings. The guy who built this short block has built many 2.5's dazdavies he is renowned for his builds. Up to 400bhp with oe pistons not a problem. If it was i would have put forged pistons in mine . Daz has even run one producing 450bhp + for over two years on oe pistons with no probs & it was run hard. If you intend to keep your oe turbo you wont need forged. If you intend to go 20g or similar then you will end up with a big grin on your face mate. Have a chat with Tony he knows of daz & will put you right otherwise overkill will empty your pockets. P.S your oe STI top mount is good for 400bhp + A.F said so.
Dyney got 400bhp tuesday on a newage WRX top mount and 411lbs on a hot day so would think its possible to see 420 to 430 on a sti one with agood mapp
And that was at niges fav rollers