View Single Post
Old 30-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Bronze Member

I a 4 in 2008 which was my pride and joy. was a minter and made me smile every time I looked at her.

Was gutted when it went. After doing my homework I found out it had a 9 bottom end and a 6 turbo was running around 340bhp. was on cusco legs, fujitsubo exhaust......etc.

Then in 2011 I had this.....

I
I
I loved this. gems ecu, 380 bhp tommi mak 6 engine, evo 8mr turbo handled like nothing else ive driven. It was very low with no body roll at all.

In my honest opinion. Evos are aggressive from the offset. 1500-2000rpm it wants to go then the turbo kicks in. Scoobs are less aggressive until the turbo kicks in. handling depends on setup bubt pretty similar imo.

I think they are great cars and not much in it. Both awd and rally cars for the road, both easily modified, both jap, both.......blah blah blah.
If I had no children I would have one of each and choose which one to drive dependant on what mood im in on the day.

^ was imported by RCM in 1999, spent most of its life in Scotland so was a complete rust bucket even though it had a undercoat, which was worn away hence why it isn't still in my possession......4 was mint but very very well looked after.

Like any cars that are getting on for 15yrs old
Oh I can dream

Last edited by scoobaru; 30-01-2014 at 08:57 PM.