View Single Post
Old 13-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Guys, we've had some news through about this event.

The track day will now take place on Saturday 5th April. We're sorry if you were planning on coming and now cannot make it due to other commitments, but this date change is out of our control. If you have paid and can no longer attend, please let us know asap and we will refund you via Paypal.

I have just been informed that the day will still be 105db noise limit (despite what the Goodwood diary says).

I have asked if there is space to have a 3rd track pass (allowing another 3 drivers to take part) and am waiting a response on this. As soon as I know i'll let you know - but I suggest we start a reserve list just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
To take part and to have 2 session will cost you £60, instead of £70. SES will donate the additional £10.
If you can still attend, please send the £60 payment via Paypal to payments@southeastscoobies.co.uk ASAP - we will need to send the money over to the organisers within the next day or two. If you have already sent the original £70, don't worry - we'll refund the extra £10 back to you.