View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Nige

Default Re: NURBURGRING 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. J.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige
WORZEL you can't have number 13 with your sort of luck mate . CJ I may well be in an Evo by then if things go to plan Mmmm Evo's Suck
Your joking are you not !
You've only just put a 2.5 in and your selling up ?
I know it may sound mad Thing is when we were in Germany the Scoobys didnt do that well. 7 got there 2 of them never even seen the Ring & had a lift back on a lorry. One with bigend probs [suspected]the other with diff/gearbox probs. We went there to drive the ring. RING HOGG'S remember. Crowman 1 or two lapps, Warped his disc's 1st corner, Big E 1 or 2 laps, Scott 2 laps one of them sideways, Majorscoob 4 laps, Myself 6 laps i couldnt do anymore as my exhaust had blown & my brake peddle was on the floor + Phil & Joe would not get back in the car. Majorscoob woke up one day to find he had no boost nothing.So you can see there was a bit of a black cloud over the scoob's. Then you see Niel with the Evo who had done over 30 laps with no issues [cracked a disc] it in all honesty make's you think am i in the right car? I have untill January to make my mind up so plenty of time. Anyway adding an Evo in to a group of Subaru's will be fun