View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:39 AM
worzel

Default Re: NURBURGRING 2010

Right guys, just so you know whats happening, I have e-mailed Jaqueline to ask about the bank holiday and so on.

Because we are looking at potentially 20 cars and maybe a few more yet I have stated that I will insist on ALL people who want to come next year should again pay a deposit in advance. We are potentially looking at booking the hotel just for us after all and I think that it's only fair to play ball with her.

Below is the e-mail I sent her, I will update when she replies.

Hi Jacqueline

Firstly, I would like to say thank you on behalf of everyone who came to the ring and stayed with you at the end of May / Beginning of June. We all had a really great time.

We are in the process of getting things arranged for next year, well in advance because we want to stay with you again. So far we have a list of around 20 cars that want to do the trip.

In the first instant, I was wondering If you were able to advise me on the German bank holidays around that time for next year? As we would prefer to avoid it if possible. Again we are looking end of May / Beginning of June, so what ever suits you best and avoids the bank holiday will be good.

I know that you said that now we've been we wouldn't have to worry about deposits. But I would rather we insist on this as it makes people commit to coming. There would be nothing worse than getting near the time to arrive with you and have 5 or 6 cars pull out and get away scot free. So I will tell everyone that it will be the same as last year and pay up 50% deposit in advance.

I will be sending you a photograph of the final day line up that we took outside the Hotel soon.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Steve Green