View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginola View Post
Real name is Dave Norris,

I did not alert anyone to the issue as I assumed seeing so many people have the same problem and that I was told by St Johns Abulance that they had attended several incidents previously on the Saturday for exactly the same thing the organisers would already have been made aware, at the time I was concerned for my fathers well being, as he has had a triple heart bypass and went into shock..
Hi Dave,

Ok seen the post, i can see where that got lost so my apologies for that....
It was sheer weight of numbers.

Let me check if we are having the different groups again for next year, if so I will get all your details and pass them on to the guy who is in charge of the driver list.

Sorry to hear about your father, I hope he is ok, going into shock sounds serious?

I guess we weren't made aware of the problem so were unable to solve it which is really not on. At the very least I will have a chat with the St John's ambulance to find out if they mentioned it - those guys do an amazing job so it would be unusual for them not to make us aware.

just to clarify, do you mean the area where the tarmac and the grass meet at the edge of the runway all along that line or was there a specific step that caused the problem next to the Lexus stand?

Sorry to ask but I need to make sure it is addressed so the more info you can give me the better.