View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Silver Member

It was such an awesome time again with you lot and it was just so great seeing you guys again and putting some new faces to usernames. Such a shame I didn't get the chance to chat to you longer and really hope I'll meet you again soon and we've got more time. Also, I want to appologise for not getting the chance to say good bye to some of you but it's so difficult because everything is so spread out.

Jason, Stu and Paul, I'm just so glad you got in. Phew!! Unfortunately I just found your message when I came back from the event because we had already left the hotel when you posted it and I haven't internet access on my antic mobile. We need to sort this out better next year.

Will post my pics up possibly tomorrow. Oh, talking about pics, I told some of you lot that I had lost my camera at the airfield. Well, back in the hotel I found it: It had been in my rucksack all the time. I couldn't believe it, I was searching my rucksack high and low at the airfield but it was in a pocket where I had never ever expected it to be. Well, fortunately my boyfriend took a few pics which I will sort out later.

Last but not least, a MASSIVE thank you to all of you for all your donations and most of all to the guys who did the passenger laps. We, as the P1WOC, South East Scoobies and Scoobycity donated £460 and Chris Buckler phoned me right after the event, being well over the moon when he told me that alltogether we made £2300 (donations and money for the laps) at the Subaru gate. Once again many, many thanks to all of you. Can't wait to seeing you all again at ASDA-day next year. xxxxxx

PS: Once again also a HUGE thank you to Steve and Liz for your kind and generous donation although you unfortunately couldn't make the event. Chris Buckler was really touched about this wonderful gesture of yours.

Last edited by Kerstin; 11-08-2014 at 06:44 AM.