View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Gold Member

Default BTCC R6 2014 - Snetterton

Decided to tick another circuit off the "visited" list and give Snetterton a look for the sixth round of the British Touring Car Championship. Here be pictures...

I'm still undecided on the Civic Tourer. Great to see an estate back in the BTCC, but its no Volvo 850, is it?

Support racing for the BTCC came from the usual offenders, including Ginettas...

...and the Porsche Carrera Cup. I was never that bothered by the Porsche's, but I enjoy watching them almost as much as the BTCC races now.

Andrew Jordan had a pretty bad weekend. He had a smash in practice and spent most of the weekend in the back half of the field. There are still four rounds of the Championship to go, but he is going to need to go some to make up the point deficit.

Jason Plato had the most successful weekend with two race wins and a fourth (which meant we didn't have to listen to him moaning about rear wheel drive for once, hurrah!).

Quite an unusual layout at Snetterton, but I liked it. Nice to be at an MSV circuit without high fences everywhere as well!